April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I agreed with you and asked about it. Here’s the takeaway from the response:

My bodyguard takes priority over a doctor heal. So if Achro was attacked, I should’ve died despite him getting healed.

The fact I didn’t either means I was roleblocked or robyn blocked the mafia kill.

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

which then is confusing… unless… the maf kill was knave?

Yeah there are worlds where robyn is town

Jake sk
Guava survivor
Rajidae mafia
? Mafia

Or

Jake truthful
Guava sk
Rajidae mafia
? Mafia

If the maf kill was Kanave, then they crosskilled with Leafia or Leafia is mafia boldly claiming the kill.

1 Like

Lets be honest for a second Achromatic, you may have good intentions to mech clear anyone out. Your play doesn’t exactly scream towncore at best.

because apparently raji was rb’ed that night? is there a world we have no bad 3p and we are just going insane over a fake 3p

I still believe the Lich is a 3P killer no doubt. There’s also two other 3P claims and you say there’s 10 of them. Either two in between are lying.

I think i have pretty much mech cleared everyone out.

I repeat achro gave me a gun…

yesterday

Accoeding to hazard there are 10 town. So 3 wolves and 2 3p.

So that healthily eliminates weird 3 3p world

But that’s not the point, why should everyone leave you alone? You gave Hazard the bleed gun and it killed Kiiruma and revealed as Rajidae, which come at a price.

Now you’re going to use a different and kill another person among the top wagon. It doesn’t scream town indicative to me.

I mean they could not use the gun if they dont want to

But we were suss of kiiruma so we used it. Killing in the poe ia usually town sided

What are the odds you’re going to kill Vulgard the bodyguard claim?

Unless of course, you do two mafias in one wagon.

I have two guns. Depending on flip i will give a different type of gun out

i could have held the gun till the end of game. it never told me “you have to use it today”

Ah that is how it works

You get a mafia bleed gun and 3P kill gun?

(Well actually it should have been Kiiruma / rajidae but whatever)