April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

i am not the martyr

and i blocked vulgard n2

i lied about blocking rajidae

she can confirm me and vulgard has already assisted in tinfoiling

@Frostwolf103 i am pretty sure the real decision maker on my death is me correct? If i have to go i have to go lmao. But really thats a scenario for after we kill the mafia peeps unfortunately.

You prioritize the wrong enemy and to truly win this scenario, you have to go first.

There are townies who are not sitting well with world of you and Leafia as wolves believe me I am paranoid that way too. Now I have mech info that is more than likely.

It can go two ways: I am told I got roleblocked when I checked on you, that means you are Mafia Martyr or the Lich have used day action to prevent investigations on the holders, you specfically.

Uh well i am 100% not mafia martyr and we know this because i gave a gun out

2 Likes

see but with the lich execution it only said one character was keeping the lich alive. which was the matryr

Also because even if i was mafia thats not a role i would keep with strategiet

Okay so we are in lylo (lynch or lose) and Achro has not been attacked a single time and he has chopped town and an unchoppable third party all while claiming he’s had a 4/4 anti town poe on day one

the reality of this situation is that he has bussed blizer and went on to chop 1 third party and 1 townie and now we are in lylo where achro is alive (and where mafia has never tried to kill him) and hard protecting (sucessfully pcoketed) most players in the playerlist

Hypothetically you might be the promoter and not the actual gun smith, that will fit Leafia’s description since she claimed to have ’ burnout ’

You may claim that way as it is, but please don’t squirm. Resistance is futile

Frost did i greatly underestimate your wolf game

I am asking you to trust me with my information.

Or are you just letting paranoia eat you alive

You just said i am mafia martyr lol x)

Thats like uh what

there has only been 1 kill PER NIGHT

leafia has claimed one of those kills

i think that leafia is scum who claimed a kill, which achro immediately townread

frost vote leafia

Like robyn is literally locatting my man.

1 Like

Yeah but you don’t understand the picture here, I hope you are Mafia Martyr with the result I got on you last night.

There is a good reason why I want my role not claimed

following role. not role’s. so achro is not a lich host

And the character below it does not say anything about giving out gun’s