April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Real answer: Leafia.

Other than that, nobody comes to mind as a super easy read, at least not for me.

All of my lock towns.

Maybe kanave.

It could be. Iā€™ll admit itā€™s more of a gut feeling than anything else.

Also I am calling vulgard polarized until i am wrong because this is funny to me.

1 Like

Youā€™re doing something every other FoLer has done :joy_cat:

Fair enough, though!

Vulgard is town

I am 99.9% sure that the Vulgard slot is a villager. I am one of the best Vulgard readers on this site, and I have a far more nuanced understanding of how he approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

Vulgard is polarized - his modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that ā€˜heā€™d actually post if he was wolfā€™. His reaction to people posting was the exact opposite of this. When other people started posting, Vulgard did not freeze up - he focused on posting, and his post count alone is why heā€™s a villager.

2 Likes

I would hope so

1 Like

I actually donā€™t have a read on you, I just wanted to see how you would react cuz you had a weird reaction when Kana said you were wolves together

not playing the game has more to do with irl and motivation than it does alignment.

tbf you quite literally said you wanted to hydra with me so i could low post lmao

Guava

Want to know what joat and here have in common?

Summary

Kanave knows your alignment

you said it first I just said it was a positive

1 Like

ok iā€™ll leave the saftey of the neighbour hood. less people makes me less stressed.

You get a town lean for the sole reason of referencing my favourite film franchise (even though you were meant to reference the game)

Like this

why did you make this as concluded as possible XD

never mind eating my words

if this is scum i would doubt they are wolf. feels way to open and way to obvious if this is wolfā€¦ unless i am wrong then iā€™ll go fuck myself

reading this interaction i think this is a joke claim of survivor but i cant read jake for shit so i am probably talking to the floor

agreed, usually in a scum game she brings alot more attention to her self. usually day 1 at least someone would be talking bout her if she was not town.

i can not agree until kiiruma talks to me XD

you are really sticking true to this quava. honestly i am amazed. impressed and am still extremly tempted

:sunglasses:

on likeā€¦ gut reads i agree

ā€œknowsā€

ooop sorry i posted at a bad time

I am saying she is a wolf milord.

because itā€™s the right thing to do! itā€™s moral! letā€™s all just party until the end of time!
imageimageimageimageimage

I did yellow blue yellow blue yellow without even thinking about it

I understand that but thank you LOL