April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

If this is tied to an role than player then that might explain the mafia tactician become more strategically viable than they realized.

I mean it is called martyr

Lame

But yeah sounds about right

Also i just got to the part day 2 where frost and i huddled together for hours getting paranoid over random 3p ideas

The genuine paranoia displayed at all times there looks really good for frost!

I wouldn’t call it fair just because bussing each other becomes a trope.

I sometimes wished there was a Doomsayer by now :confused:

That is the kind of new neutral evil or killer whatever I heard about from new ToS2 videos.

But yeah that is what is going to be released in next ToS game here with Traitors Within, kinda pumped to try out.

I also finds it funny that my Deus Ex: Enemy Within FM series is a easter egg.

So just to ask. Did anyone else have ‘vulgard is the most likely to die’ last night on their bingo card

Whats a doomsayer

From what I have seen, they are neutral evil that needs to guess 3 classes correctly in order to win the game, they do that with anti-claim mechanics.

Imagine it was done here and get many claims killed.

Thats cool.

In hindsight i took a lot of risk this game lmao

But also in hindsight if people were truthful with claims this goes down a lot less messy. This time

Next closed zone game i will be more cautious

One day i will experience the dream of catching all evils day 1

One day.

I mean yeah, I have been cautious until it became clear it’s all-in now.

Good job me.

1 Like

Copium: i lynched 2 anti town back to back and a third who claimed 3p

Day 4 is realistically the perfect time to re evaluate stale reads. I did nothing wrong

One, we outed the Lich D2 but wasn’t successfully lynched.

Attempted to execute lich tbf

In terms of intent it counts!

We’re both correct on that and Rajidae have been acting defensive when I approached to offer that wagon.

But yeah if robyn flips martyr it becomes clear leafia was playing today like a deepwolf whereas this play from frost makes no sense as a deepwolf heh

Could have been better if this isn’t the strategy based on Leafia alone, certainly Blizer and Robyn would have playing more.

One thing I can think for sure is not putting the Martyr on active player if you want the anti claiming ready to use.

I still dislike that approach that this mafia had to endure, so thats why I prefer to lynch them last.