April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

This post literally made me laugh IRL. Laughs

You might have thought this is trickery, but its not for aimed for the Martyr.

My best guess is that Frost is going to claim that him and me are actually tvt.

Well what i am thinking is vulgard outright agreed with my read on leafia vs only taking my word for it with frost in terms of social reads. Marluna was also suspcious of frost so socially speaking for the dead the dead tell me to kill frost.

But thats just one aspect

1 Like

Remember this is a closed madness and semi bastard setup, you don’t get information by waiting for the player to flip.

True. I am listening

Me too honestly.

The quote I just posted, is a hint I am indicating towards Rajidae.

It is once again xylo i am giving you all the time you need

1 Like

Oh so you’re scum got it :+1:t2: ggs mate

1 Like

Good meowning

Me too. After all, the lich is our common enemy and it isn’t impossibile that you’re right about that.

Good evening.

1 Like

Because tbh

I am torn. I am sure its obvious outside the game but i see things from both that concern me so i am letting this day cook and consulting with bean and hazard and guava too if he wants to be consulted

1 Like

We know from Day 2 that we tried to execute Rajidae over Robyn, however manage to survive the lynch and reveal as Lich and we got a hint towards the role that is linked to Lich. That is also assumed to be chosen by Host before the game started, rather than let the player pick it.

It can honestly be difficult to tell when in a game.

About what?
I’m willing to discuss today

1 Like

Oh just what you think of leafia vs frost now. Just making sure we dot our Is and cross out Ts

1 Like

Yeah. I remember that.

Why would they call it Lich but change the role lol
This doesn’t even need to be true for your argument to make sense so I don’t see why you think it