April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Okay I checked Marluna and my problems with her day 2 were day one based with how a wolf didn’t mention her a lot, nothing to do with a lack of solving. This is love is war.

I also found her by EOD2 because she voted a wolf with me day 1 who I knew was a wolf by the end of day 2.

So yeah my suspicion there isn’t like my suspicion here at all.

fwiw this is also p much my list

1 Like

:skull:

1 Like

The most basic way that it can help is by reading into other player’s reactions into such a strange event.

I don’t think I should be expected to know how Marl plays, given that I haven’t seen how they play.

Also at the risk of being insane I read over Jake’s wolf game I subbed into before I knew I was a wolf and I think this is his town game.

Don’t quote me on this but I found Jake in Hells Echos so I am hanging onto a prayer here that he is readable.

Alternative don’t do that, chainsaw defenses arent real and can’t hurt you

Netsec was a Role/Alignment i rolled in a previous game that Guava was referencing

Apologies, it was a town-aligned role that I thought was a wolf-aligned one where Kanave posted similarly to here. But I realize it looks like she got a check of some kind with her role which altered her play I think

(that game is weird to parse)

1 Like

oh for sure that game was a mess

No I didn’t! I was fake claiming a red check on a new player to see how she would react
And boy did I find out :gun:

2 Likes

This being the case I see much less of an issue with its usage, if its something that just passively triggers when they vote what were they supposed to do, not vote? Voting and disabling someone who is voting sleep makes sense there

Oh for the record I don’t really care about the usage, I find Marluna very socially wolfy. I was just noting I don’t think it is clearing at all.

The usage is null.

It’s not like I was solving from T-minus-zero in any of my forum mafia games.

that is not conveyed well in previous posts

this line of reasoning implies you think the usage was wolfy

I was just noting that if we were to read into it I see more wolfy things than towny things.

Town
Leafia
Kiiruma
Vulgard
Hazard
Guava

Townlean
Robyn
Blizer
Jake
IceT

Null
Rajidae
Frostwolf

Wolf Lean
Beancat

Woof
Kanave
Marluna

Ranking in tiers is ordered.

@Marluna is this an ability that happens every day? You vote and that person cannot?

what’s with the push on Bean I’ve read it but they have 4 posts

Sadly I think they’re fairly Concencous :see_no_evil:
My Town bucket has Guava, Leafia, Achro, Robyn, and maybe Blizer?

Wolf bucket has Beancat, maybe frost wolf? (very concenous reads though i guess i shouldn’t talk), and maybe Marluna, I didn’t like their vote but now knowing its tied to an ability its pretty nai

1 Like

It doesn’t happen, if I vote in the second half of the day. (And obviously it is disabled in xylo.)