April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Said it back thena nd I’ll say it again, don’t like it! You’re both strong wolves and declaring each other “masons” this early seems like it has lots of potiental to lead to problems

Then why didn’t you put him in the wolf bucket?

Because I think there’s still a very good chance he’s just being irresponsable and not wolfy

it IS what kept him out of town bucket though

But if you have me in your town bucket why would it be irresponsible to think I am town for our mind melding?

yeah but being like “okay we’re masons now” is refering to the person not their reads

Er… Not true.

Vulgard’s entire iso before then was him repeatedly quoting his reads and my own and noting how we agreed on everything, and then he made that comment. The reason he called me a mason was 100% because of our reads matching up repeatedly across 4-5 different players in rapid succession.

UNVOTE
No objections here chief.
I think this has been enough time to see how guava reacts.

The fact that they have stuck to the idea of sleeping I think at this point is very questionable but guava is more than likely just town

1 Like

A nice dive into the ball pit

yeah and giving someone a town pass for the day because you mindmelded is unwise, its just jumping the gun

put it back <3

Kanave why did you have no problem when i did this to blizer earlier?

Nah, you’re town and so am I so I’d rather you get to live and die at the hands of mafia or a SK :blue_heart:

because i already town read you, and i do not town read Vulgard

Why do you not townread vulgard other than his mason comment?

I Just don’t?They’ve had a lot of commentary without a ton of substance and their IceT Vote wasn’t great. I don’t scumread them but I don’t have anything about their play that stands out :woman_shrugging:

5 Guys

Burgers and Lies

you would think that

Guava claiming Mafia shocking

But kanave, thats not what you said here

You said the comment kept him out not anything else.

@Leafia @Vulgard @Kiiruma @robyn @guavagudetama @Hazardwaste @Frostwolf103 thoughts on this interaction between kanave and i? I think it looks wolfy for her.