April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Mech or just thinking

Thinking

1 Like

Frost was barely a town read and if they arenā€™t in their mafia meta they can be 3p

Valid. This does feel a little off from his other town games. Super not his wolf game but yeah.

Brb

@Hazardwaste
@Vulgard
@Leafia
@IcetFeelsPain

Anyone have a problem with my idea of lynch radijae around 24 hours in and if we have kp shoot robyn? Barring a sea change from either of course.

Day feels super stagnated tbh

still donā€™t quite understand why iā€™m in poe other than ā€œwasnā€™t active d1ā€

VOTE: Jakethewolfie

Mind you i wont object if anyone wants more time i will probably just chill though.

I have town reads on most other people and its you robyn and jake and i feel a tiny bit better about jake

One last chance to claim. I really hate repeating myself.

if anything, wouldnā€™t ā€œnot active d1ā€ be a good look for me in this situation?

from the looks of it, Blizer was being wagoned the whole day, so me noping out of thread without bothering to even read him isnā€™t something iā€™d do as a wolf

Achro ily but youā€™re kinda on the wrong track

iā€™ve decided that claiming here isnā€™t optimal given the size of the poe. youā€™re not my boss.

Ily too but if you dont use reasoning to break my towncore i am not going to break it.

I dont need a good reason to suspect you if i have good reasons to trust others

then again iā€™m never gonna get dayvigged while being wagoned tbh

iā€™m a parity cop, come at me anticlaim

Yup. Totally fair. Sorry if i have made the game unlleasant for you, just trying my best to solve and atm you are it.

Interested to see what role is worth dying for tbh

i tried checking Marluna & robyn n1 but i was rbed

unless we have any more protective roles iā€™m not gonna make it 'til endgame and will likely die in vain

1 Like

my mind changes like the wind

Parity cop huh

Anyone want to claim the rb?

But thats good enough for a day unless anyone objects

VOTE: robyn

If it was town, wouldnā€™t they have claimed after the missing mafia kill?

1 Like

ftr, i was dead set on checking Frost with someone at first, but then the Blizer flip happened and i thought itā€™d be better to check people who were voting outside Blizerā€¦ even though i was one of those people