Are you smarter then a Fourm user? (11)

im 90% sure that is what cavemen did in like
19000 bc

1 Like

Marbles could be considered early education for momentum and angles and such :slight_smile:

Gaming

Gaming
What is the PokƩmon Type before Wishiwashi In the National PokƩdex?

That seems very easily google-able

1 Like

ā€¦the national pokedex for what game

2 Likes

See, thatā€™s why I said that language barrier is a thing.

We call it here ā€œkulkiā€, which means ā€œballsā€.
Itā€™s bit different word than ā€œpiłkaā€, which means ā€œballā€. Piłka means ball for a game.

On the other hand ā€œkulkiā€ means more ofā€¦ spherical objects. Something closer to a sphere.

Nonethless, it has nothing to do with any type of rock for me.
Not to mention we usually used GLASS balls for this game, not stone-made.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t national the universal one?

Also issue is that noone would probably know it without googling it to begin with?

Like my name is literally eevee and I remember Wishiwashi being somewhere in the middle of gen 7 dex.
But I would never really be able to guess what pokemon is before it.

I guess you can throw away some types, like Ice, as afair only the alternate forms had this typing. Or Dark (Incineroar only, but fire starter is in dex before water).
And alternate forms should have same national dex number as normal mon.

Itā€™s still very far from ā€œknowingā€ it.
Letā€™s be honest, 95% of times anyone who guesses that one is googilng it. And other 5% is guessing, lmao.

guess

1 Like

what the hell is a wishiwashi

the laundry detergent pokemon?

4 Likes

6499623_deoxys-pokemon-deoxys-transparent-png

i love transparent images

Isnā€™t that Deoxys or something

The longer Iā€™m analyzing, the more Iā€™m thining how pointless it is.

Like you can throw away all starters, all regional bugs, all regional birds, all regional rodents bidoofs.

They usually are like route 1, and you get fishing rod on second island afair.

The O-O-O-O sudos are out, the finis are out, other legendaries are out, beasts are out. And regional variants would most likely be together with orginal variant.

ā€¦ And thatā€™s pretty much the end of what I can think of?
And even this is sketchy, as they might of been placed after regional rodent bidoof / other regionals staple mons.

Like Lucky can say whatever they want about testing ā€œhow people thinkā€, not ā€œwhat they knowā€.
This clearly the freaking ā€œmemorize pokedexā€ question.

Unlessā€¦ Whishiwashi schooling form is not separate in pokedex than single fish one, right?}
That would be funny if it was and hence answer ā€œwaterā€ was correct. Lmao.

I Googled the answer and my conclusion is that there actually sort of is a way to figure it out, if youā€™re familiar with that generation

I googled the answer and my conclusion is

that I wasted my time because Iā€™m not even in this damn thing

3 Likes

You either know it or you dont and have to google it.

Trivia do be like that

no itā€™s Tide

Eevee I think your too far into the governments pocket you arenā€™t looking into the thing given but rather your over analyzing everything so much that you keep thinking the question given is something different then the actual one provided.

Like Iā€™m one that does probability and all that but I donā€™t do it to the level of someone who was taught first hand by a Govern Professor.