Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Signups (Filled!)

/backup

1 Like

If I’m reading right it’s that Minions are handed out and then they decide which player will be the Cawthane instead of the random demon handout that would happen with imp, so first night no matter what role card you originally got b4 the game you might be woken up and told “Hey you’re the Cawthane now” which, really only different from Imp in that they can’t pass themselves along so far as I can tell.

3 Likes

/in 3

1 Like

QUESTION QUESTION TELL ME HOW QUESTION QUESTION YOU FEEL NOW

1 Like

/in 2

Going to be doing some catsitting

1 Like

Nya

Nya

On setup, demon token is replaced with an outsider, then before any abilities happen at all minions wake together (think a Monsta chat) and choose a player to turn into an evil Cawthane

Is this a new demon released

Its homebrew

/in 1

1 Like

Oh heck we need a seat?

/in 19 then lol

1 Like

@Luka do you want to be neighbours

I’ve never played trouble brewing plz be gentle :(

1 Like

If we played how ive genuinely seen some people play it

You must constantly execute everyone who asks and then lose because every player alive is evil

1 Like

just for that I’m self nominating first chance I get if im virgin

No you must let the COMPLETELY TRUSTWORTHY WASHERWOMAN nominate you even though she can basically only be Spy

2 Likes

I’ve played TB once. I was the Virgin, I immediately goaded an evil into nominating me, they didn’t die, and I got executed for it, because of the 1984

2 Likes

“Oh well if there’s an Undertaker it’s good to test-“ they weren’t thinking of that. They were just like “May would do this as evil kill her”

Ayo

2 Likes