Bland & Flavorless Mountainous Signups (15/15)

Every time I leave my solitaire app to go do something different, it resets. So sad. So sus. Doesn’t it know I’m constantly multitasking?

you are always permitted to join the spectator hydra however

3 Likes

average arctic game

1 Like

i was thinking about making that joke

but i decided not to so i could complain about someone making that joke

-complains-

we have pretzels

the difference is youll try to optimise hydra synergy

1 Like

Why are you advocating for people to spectate instead of playing your game? Is this a warning?
Also, copypasting these pings from AI:
@Achromatic
@Gyrlander
@KingTroll
@Neon

2 Likes

magnus has a list of people i will argue with in a game and posts them whenever i have a chance of joining it

3 Likes

That’s not true at all, I’ll hydra with people whom I’d think I’d have any interesting synergy with.
I call May the Empath, and I’m supposedly all cold logic. Zorvo’s a good player, but he has a few specific flaws I could help to iron out. Jarek’s a good player in his own right, he’s outspoken, yet people tend to ignore him for some reason? Or maybe that’s just from what I’ve seen, but everyone’s been listening to me.

1 Like

You know Gyr?

Oh yeah, Silviu asked me to hydra once, I should include them in the list.
Silviu has good ideas, but struggles to share them with everyone. It wouldn’t be as fairly balanced as the other three hydras, but I think I’d be able to help Silviu. We’re friendly.

what ive noticed is you dont want to hydra with me

2 Likes

i get lonely in spec chat

2 Likes

can i join the game and be killed on n0

1 Like

like as an extra slot

1 Like

I didn’t really ask to hydra with any of those four, save for Zorvo, whom I messaged about a hydra game on MU last month before finding out he was banned. The real question is, would you really want to hydra with me?

1 Like

doomed n0 jester

1 Like

Like an example card?

Doomed Unjester.

whyd you assume i want to hydra w/ you
i was being funny

2 Likes