Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

/accept

Nominations open in about an hour and a half! Given neither host will be awake to formally announce their opening, feel free to make nominations when the time arrives.

Jake has been exiled just 1 second after travelling into town.
In other news Iā€™m here.

Iā€™ve got an idea. How about we try to solve which of Eli/Eevee canā€™t be evil with Jarek?

Thereā€™s basically no way to do so.
The only difference is Eli has been around a fair bit more and hasnā€™t been particularly scummy.
And since they have more posts than Eevee and seem alright then Eevee is technically ā€˜scummierā€™

I guess i can do a whisper for a bit if you want to right now

You can whisper me if you want.

Mechanically if Jarek is the minion, then itā€™s impossible for Eli/Eevee to be the exact evil team.
Eli did vote on Jarek, yet Eevee didnā€™t. If Eli didnā€™t bus Jarek, then it would have to be Eevee as the Demon in a world where evils exist.

1 Like

EoD1 VC. Does this clear Eli?

I think if thereā€™s one thing that could point towards Eli being good, itā€™s that he was one of the votes on Jarek and could have taken their vote off of them to ensure no execution went through yet didnā€™t do so.

1 Like

Eli only does that if heā€™s minion with Jarek demon because it confirms that there are evils n this game by outing evil
which is really damaging for evilā€™s hypothetical chances

1 Like

I think if we can figure out which of Eli/Eevee is good, then we have enough executions for one of those two and the Storytellers if Eli/Eevee execution doesnā€™t end the game barring Al Had killing to only 2 players alive.

I think that Eli is better simply because of the vote reason but itā€™s nothing too strong yeah

Yep pretty much.

Oh rightā€¦
@Bellatrix mind talking?

Iā€™m thinking that if more info were known, then we should be able to clear one if not both of Eli/Eevee and end the game either by executing in the pair and game ends with the Demon death, or the game continues and the storytellers are the evils.

Iā€™m talking to a dead thread arenā€™t I?

Iā€™m here but itā€™s just you and me.
And I am dead

Your sacrifice hasnā€™t gone unnoticed.

1 Like

Oh have nominations started?
If they have. I nominate Eevee @Amelia , @LadyGaga , @Host_Account_3.
Accusation: Demon candidate in a world where evils exist.

2 Likes