Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

I could have played damsel better
But goddamn that was the perfect storm to out to Kiiruma
I specifically claimed to have seen a huntsman because I believed Eli was socially good on D1 and believed it when he outed as puzzlemaster, leading to me believe there was a form of outsider manipulation
And Kiiruma just happened to have outsider manipulation in his 3f3

I think converting the Balloonist to hide outsider count was absolutely a blinder

3 Likes

im interested

I’ll probably be keeping this alt because this is the first time I dont feel like total shit for losing a botf

2 Likes

“Outsiders start knowing the demon and can’t die. The Demon knows which Outsiders know them. One instead learns a false Grimoire. Once a Minion guesses the Damsel, their guess fails and gets refunded, then they learn your ability.”

2 Likes

I still want to see “The Demon thinks Amnesiac is a bluff” as an amne ability lol

2 Likes

but

Well I had correct social reads on 6/8 people :wowee:

2 Likes

The only issue is the 2 wrong ones were the demon and minion :3
And sorta Eli since Eli did turn evil

2 Likes

I’m counting that as correct because I read eli as good exclusively based on our whisper which happened before you talked to them

2 Likes

so does this mean alice’s DR opens
i sure do hope not because i cannot participate

1 Like

Status update
Art for BotF + art 2 is ~halfway done
proably going to tack it on to the end of the queue in April to run in early summer (may, just in time for my birthday perhaps)? i dont really feel like committing to any timeframes though

2 Likes

Whisper system is wip, probably stealng some elements from this bc I liked this
Nomination/Voting system is going to be reworked entirely to be more like fm voting

2 Likes

what script is it

its a misc so they probably need longer than that

2 Likes

well
a freeroam

1 Like

intreresting

I made it myself
took inspiration from catfishing but added more paranoia-based and hunter/seeker-based interactions instead of catfishing’s crazy poison rig and outsider manip
always taking suggestions

2 Likes

now that this game is over that means I can nuke my script tool and reload my preparations

2 Likes

who are you