Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Signups (9/15)

oh i just realized how thats worded
thats so stupid

Regarding Travellers, will we use the houserules which Eliza proposed on Breadbox?

unknown.png (657×537) (discordapp.com)

These rules.

Oh no, a botf… but it has everhood flavour ;-;. I might regret this but

/in 6

1 Like

/in 7
I need to play more forums, cause this is only my second game

1 Like

as is common for me
ill kjoin once i have a new avatar

1 Like

Regarding the dead token = voudon, I thought that was how it worked anyway

For the other stuff i think thats fine to add as well.

what happens if the chambermaid chooses a player that died the same night.

1 Like

They get told to pick someone else.
We had a minion mess up a Chambermaid bluff once.

although actually
she didn’t mess it up
she just thought she messed it up and outed evil
because there’s no way to tell the cm to pick again if youre picking a player who dies the same night
and the reason for “living” in the first place is to prevent using a dead player as a control which is fine because living players wake up anyways always, even if they died that night in longform

@YoubutWorse
Chambermaid checks the Tea Lady and the Professor who died the same night
what happens

Oh that happened? It helped the Good team anyway.

Here’s how I’ll rule it, feel free to provide your own opinion.

The chambermaid, due to it being longform, can pick dead players accidentally. Because of this, if a player woke up due to their own ability before dying to any ability, then they will still count as having woken up. If a player would wake up, but were dead when they were intended to wake, they will not count as waking up. In this example, because the Professor would’ve woken up after all sources of killing (moonchild death will be moved to after godfather, since the night action thing is just there to remind the ST), and they are dead, the chambermaid would receive a 0, since the professor never technically “woke up”. And the tea lady doesn’t wake up.

1 Like

Does anybody see any problems with that?

cm tries to pick a dead courtier-drunk zombuul?

Well see, this is when we enter “god damn it” territories

Because that’s a legal choice yes, but you as ST shouldn’t let the chambermaid just pick every dead player every night just in case of that

3 Likes

the way id discourage it is if they pick a player that is dead and started the night dead id just
not let them pick again
they know what theyre doing

also idk why prof says “dead”
if you want to waste your abil on a living then go ahead

2 Likes

if a chambermaid tries to pick a dead player, we will likely point it out to them before actions are locked. If it isn’t changed, the choice may just be voided as chambermaid can’t pick dead players (even in that niche scenario)

1 Like

I think letting chambermaid only pick players alive at the start of the night will be a better solution no? If they pick a player who died in the night, they still learn information(on if the dead players ability would’ve woken them up) and they can’t select dead players for Courtier-Zombuul/Proffesor/Shabaloth revival jank

That is what they are supposed to do, their ability makes them only choose players alive at the start of night

If they end up picking a player who is dead at the start of the night, thats what I would do then

1 Like