Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

Literally.

Pigeon voted me for calling one of his comments “legionnary” as a joke. Nightingale for some reason falling sink and hook that I told everyone publicly that I’ve learnt shes a marionette and I feel that people are starting to believe that more deeply.

I should’ve turned into a politician at this rate

Let me check

Well to be fair, the double kill doesn’t have to be exactly the Vortox got double kills.
It could be Legion with 2 of them activating, Atheist or an Amnesiac with KP ability.

Does anyone want to claim Amnesiac, to see if it’s possible their ability had anything to do with the night kills?

That’s weird.

It sure won’t mean much because I am getting socialized to death based on jokes, but. If I am good barista I would most obviously not touch demon.

Hopefully that one townie outs they got barista’d to be saved at that point.

But anyways after a quick look in the grimoire, it appears that nothing else can provoke double kill other than me, amnesiac or gasp, atheist

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Kiiruma Silviu200530 3 CRichardFortressLies, Leafia, nightingale
Silviu200530 Leafia 0
Litten Storytellers 1 Litten
Hazardwaste Litten 0
Amelia May 0
Not Voting 8 thepigeonnyc, Silviu200530, Marluna, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, May, Crazynuto, Amelia

Silviu200530 (3): CRichardFortressLies, Leafia, nightingale
Storytellers (1): Litten

Not Voting (9): thepigeonnyc, Silviu200530, Marluna, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, May, Crazynuto, Amelia

(What’s that entire thing with Litten learning Atheist? Does anything else causes it?)

Litten probably lied about being Atheist. Their unvote on me which would be game over in a Vortox game seems pretty conclusive evidence it isn’t an Atheist game.

1 Like

I know Nuto got targetted at some point by the Amnesiac. But I’m not sure if it’s related.

Ultimately, I’ll just think that a rulebreak was commited. I don’t quite know how atheist works.

VOTE: Storytellers

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Kiiruma Silviu200530 3 CRichardFortressLies, Leafia, nightingale
Silviu200530 Leafia 0
Litten Storytellers 2 Litten, Silviu200530
Hazardwaste Litten 0
Amelia May 0
Not Voting 7 thepigeonnyc, Marluna, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, May, Crazynuto, Amelia

Silviu200530 (3): CRichardFortressLies, Leafia, nightingale
Storytellers (2): Litten, Silviu200530

Not Voting (8): thepigeonnyc, Marluna, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, May, Crazynuto, Amelia

Actually now I’ve reflected on this. Perhaps Night can still be good and was lied to about being the marionette.

By me?

Or May/Hazard. I feel that we don’t have many demon candidates left in a Vortox game.

Also to clear further inconveniences, this is how it started with me telling Night that what if you’re a marionette 0_0

who else would be a minion bar nightangale in the may vortox world

if i am the demon in a vortox world. who else in your noble ping is evil

Oh right you’re in my Noble info. I’m silly.

2 Likes

Perhaps the simple answer is the best one here. That Night is Marionette with May Vortox.

2 Likes

Considering the double kill and checked my rolecard and it says GOOD. And I don’t think the amnesiac has a kill ability. I’m thinking a rule transgression happened (atheism is illegal)