Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

If you mean by me wanting to nominiate the story teller it’s the athiest right to nominiate the story teller, I’m not going to vote execute on it d1 as I’m not a moron

I was about to respond with the fact that you’re wish washying between two different goals of “I might Atheist Drunk, so I want to solve this game and I want it to last as long as possible so we can get as much information” and “I might be Athiest, we should execute the Storyteller” hence why I was criticizing your flip-floppy nature of these two worlds, and it really seemed like you were using that first option as just a defence for my nominations.

but now with this post, I’m gonna rethink some things

1 Like

Yeah, I prepared copy and pastas but I’m not an idiot, I walked it through in my dm what I could be whether it’s athiest or I’m drunk or cause is my demon, magnus pointed out technically cause could be a recluse

I’m well aware that execytijg the story teller d1 is bad, however nominating them is absolutely hilarous

Litten by the way there is no difference in terms of what information people can get and can not get if you’re dead or alive.

All of these info roles can target/get dead players

This includes high priestess

1 Like

Oh
Then executing me isn’t that bad anyway /shrug

Technically it’s still executing a good player but still

was this why you wanted to live all this time

(please don’t be please don’t be please don’t be)

mainly to nominiate the story teller each day
but yes when I got two hp claims that’s another factor

I will say, I am not a recluse

1 Like

this hurts a bit

I am also not a demon, but I think it goes without saying that I will be claiming that

1 Like

there’s also the factor that executing me doesn’t solve anything FMPOV

and the fact that getting executed is boring

are you sure you aren’t a demon

not to my knowledge at least

1 Like

Should we Legion check still?

What does legion check entail

Coercing Making the players you think are Legion into voting for the execution of someone and stopping the players you don’t think are Legion from voting for the same execution

If the execution fails, then everyone on that vote is pretty much outted scum and you know there’s Legion.
If not, then well weh

The issue rn is I don’t know if the thing about auto-voting the player you nominate is actually cancellable or not.

As of right now only you and night and hazard and Kiiruma are in double claims and one of them is a lie supposedly

Idt yoy auto vote on people you nominate, I haven’t seen that in any of the botc games I’ve played here

I put the nominations as votes since that’s how we’re registering them, you don’t need to lock your vote to nominate.

1 Like

well yeah me neither, but the hosts say this was thing now.

Im pretty sure what Night said wasn’t a claim

idk what the hell this is though