Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

They just woke up because they thought it was at 3 EST -_- Bye chat

1 Like

Cool team name

We had time for One Set. Sigh

@Litten I’m available to nya again

VOTE: Silviu

Sorry broski, just worried about your power being used for EVIL.

VOTE: Storytellers

But I didn’t target any evils!

Unless, you’re slipping?!?

:scream:

That’s only true if both CRich and me are evil and I’m good. It’s also best to have all the info you can, so knowing my alignment for sure would help a ton.

Please use your heads and stop voting to exile me everyone. You don’t want to do that. I’m not evil. Wouldn’t you rather have a traveller you can trust?

You don’t target! The ST targets for you smh

1 Like

Well you don’t get to choose who you target, and since nobody claimed to be targeted by you, then surely an evil was targeted and got to act twice? (Or I missed it)

Everyone, please cancel your votes on me right now. Don’t you want to solve for my alignment too?

I know my second contender, but I don’t know their alignment per say

When you have the opportunity to know a traveller’s alignment for sure, you take it. You know this Litten. It’s never A good idea to exile me here.

Just give my ability a chance to activate if it does. That’s all I ask. You lose nothing and gain everything if it does because you’ll know that I’m the same alignment as the one I save, so you learn two alignments the same day.

Anyone who’s good would agree with me here so if anyone doesn’t, it’ll confirm it’s a legion game to me.

I’m basically confirmed good and I disagree because we need CRich to be food for the cannibal, no risk of you saving them. Plus in the evil!CRich world, you saving CRich is even more negative utility.

You’re not confirmed good and I’m not evil. Why don’t you want to know my alignment for sure if you’re good? Info is power in these games.

Besides, you have far more to gain by letting me remain unexiled. Especially if you’re good and most travellers are good too and the info you have right now says to trust the travellers.

I disagree.
The info I have rn says to very much NOT trust the travellers.
Also you could’ve saved me but didn’t.

I get that’s maybe because I had a pixie but still I feel like having a pixie-confirmed good player alive via a scapegoat is better than a OPG ability.

It’s not my choice whether I save someone or not and wrong. It’s the info that was revealed that says to trust the travellers so you’re wrong and what’s stopping you and the pixie claim from being legion together?

If it’s a legion game, it’s doubly important to keep me around. Unless you’re legion.

Gtg for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Me and my pixie both claimed HP independently to separate people. It’d be pretty impressive coordination to pull that off and for my first ping to be on the Savant, which happens to be one of the most useful information characters there is.

Also some info I’ve heard is that there’s potentially a chef 2.