BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

theres also 5 minions on the script tho and you can just choose to mezn’t at low player counts and youll be fine

thanks image

anyways i think that the characters on here that im most ambivalent to being here are
undertaker and fisherman (and balloonist but i wanted it for outsider count)
every other character i like actively for one reason or another

if you want to ask me about them then go ahead!
but thats why i like the script personally a lot because i feel like ive spent a lot of time making sure that everything is there for a reason

In hindsight that minion shouldve been a Widow

3 Likes

but then you wouldnt have the bella!damsel kii!mez rerun

2 Likes

(or a choirboy lmao)

i forgot about the drunk athiest that game was so rigged

i liked all those characters honestly bc i felt like they were some of the few characters that can give good info consistently that isn’t more ambiguous like the others so there is better potential to find the demon

1 Like

yeah i totally agree and thats why i put them there
its just that my reasons for having basically every other character on the script is stronger than that

1 Like

I like it so much that I accidentally downloaded it

2 Likes

Remove drunk the character :nauseated_face:

i think drunk is necessary to make godfather work in this setup
its also useful pit hag fodder because, notably, the evil team has zero sources of poison

its basically a necessary addition to the script because otherwise the only source of droison would be sweetheart
which probably would not be fun to play evil in

3 Likes

I don’t think a Drunk Atheist is bad unless it’s undetectable.

It explicitly was detectable that game (and the undertaker did dig them up)

I do think with the mez it was bad

But if I’d put in a Widow it’d work out probably

1 Like

The mez is why i thought it was bad
It was a 9(?) player game, and 4 pekple would ALWAYS vote to kill the ST d2 onwards. Convince one good player its an athiest game and ur good

Also jarek was obv good, so like undertaker digging then up as good makes sens ein a drunk athiest world ofc but it is also something the STs vould just do in athiest (and something they would do bc jarek was obv good so u couldnt paint him as evil in a hypothetical athiest world)

And damsel outed to us d1 :wowee:
So like also not the best play from good tbf but still

baically this yeah

Hi. I understand nothing about BotF design, but I would like to see examples of one.

what would you like to see an example of

Anything will do. What about your current favorite setup?