BotF XII - Sects and Violets + Art - Cultists Win

So? Why couldn’t he have been a different outsider or just trying to survive? I want to see what he has to say before deciding anything and the only confirmed evil right now is you Wazza.

It is a thing called flavour, FK

I understand that but it makes it confusing

1 Like

Ah yes, I am totally confirmed evil
As a Hostess
:wowee:

Trochi and Abby would have to be good if Daeron is evil, because theirs votes to save KiiIruma a Savant claim over whatever Daeron claimed doesn’t make sense if they are evil together.

Yup. At least to me and anyone who thinks about it for more than three seconds. I think you even know that my role was changed last night. You probably planned it out with the wolves.

Your role was changed?

Btw, Leafia, if Kyo was another Outsider why would he counterclaim Shark’s Klutz claim?

Should I be paranoid that Kii the Savant claim survived over Eli, who was an Artist claim doubling with Shark?

I wouldn’t know if your role was changed or not considering you literally denied me

Yes it was.

That means evil knows your role now

also the fact that I go first on the list but that’s irrelevant

It just wasn’t lmao

I did not deny you and you know it. Stop lying.

Evil would technically already know her role no matter if she was Evil Twin or the Math

Well
Your new one

So we have a Pit Hag if Leafia is telling the truth and that would imply that Daeron wasn’t the Pit Hag.

You literally did though

Oh yeah
Let’s just ask

hey evils whats leafias role