BotF XII - Sects and Violets + Art - Cultists Win

Leafia, no one is going to believe you’re good after all of this, you defended Kyo who is confirmed Evil from two different things, you’re claiming to be Pit-Hag changed which is impossible as the person who I believed to be Mutant mad was Cerenovus mad, which okay cool, there’s a Witch and an Evil Twin which you claim to be in existence, Cerenovus/Witch/Evil Twin + Pit-Hag isn’t possible, Leafia, just give it up lmao

/accept

You’ll have to whisper me to get my reasoning though

For what :sob:

If the Cerenovus were still alive, wouldn’t they mad lock Shark so that they can hide the 3rd minion as a possible pit hag?

No. Anyone with a brain is going to believe me over you after this. Also, I was made into a clockmaker.

hmmm…

If you’re telling the truth, and from my POV you aren’t, why do you suppose they’d make you into a clockmaker?

Additionally what number did you learn?

What’s your clockmaker info

Don’t make me laugh Wazza. You list all ability to be believed when you lied about me denying your request when you have the perfect opportunity to lie about it when you’re evil and I have no reason to deny your request no matter what my alignment is.

And Kyo is not confirmed evil as you say. You only want to make it look that way.

Then what is kyo

There’s no Cerevus. It’s not possible any more.

In my eyes Kyo can’t be real atp.

Leafia for you to be good the exact team would have to be witch pit hag and doppel, both Jarek and wazza have to be evil, and pit hag had to have make you clockmaker for some reason

You know that I’m telling the truth so drop the act Jarek.

:popcorn:

I’m not acting, I know for a fact that Kyo is fake and I know for a fact you are lying. The only world this isn’t the case is if there’s a vortox, and in that case amelia has lied to me.

1 Like

I want to say something
can i

In fact no, that’s not even possible even then unless you and ruby are two evils bluffing evil twin pairs