BoTF XIII.1 Grave Digging and Filling Day Six (Final Day) Evil Win

other n1

1 Like

Is it normal for the Stormcaught player to also out right away? Or maybe wait a bit?

Yeah we should probably talk about this

Either right now or wait a little, at least until your confident Minions have been told
Could get something before then

1 Like

Although that means they can discuss

all evil players know, not just the demon
nerd

oh fun
yeah out

The flavor is finally here.

The Society of the Masked Demon Hunters were deep in the forest for their annual ritual, along with two travelers, Jake the Barista and Mistyx the Deviant, that had joined for the festivities of The Unmasking, where the group would take their masks off and see each other’s faces for the first time. Up until now it had been an online club with a cool name, but their leader had suggested this as a fun way of meeting up for the first time in real life.

Soon, they reached the designated area and removed their masks.

“Hey wait, aren’t there supposed to be only 7 of us not including the travelers?” Magnus asked in a confused tone as he looked around, counting 10 people not counting the travelers.

“Yeah. There’s got to be some reason for this.” Atlas commented in a worried tone.

“Hey look, I found a note!” Night exclaimed as she plucked a note that had been pinned to the bark of a tree. She then read it aloud. It said:

“My minions and I have joined you on this trip to sacrifice you in preparation to do a ritual that’ll restore my full powers to me. You also can’t escape this forest while I’m still alive, so just give up and submit to your fates! Mwahahaha!”

Signed, the Demon

“Uh oh. If we want to survive, we need to figure out the demon’s identity and kill them.” Kiiruma said in a worried tone.

1 Like

you complaining about not remembering when its my first botf game lol

if its similar-ish to ToS i should be fine

1 Like

anyways next on the list
barista ping something

just guess what will happen and see if it does

2 Likes

regardless, i am excited to have recieved the most powerful role in the game

1 Like

Im probably about to do a doodoo by asking this but

guys wtf is a barista i cant find anywhere in the setup

It’s under Travelers

This

are you stormcaught or demon

1 Like

dangit you caught my demon soft

1 Like

what does “get true info” mean

it means they
get true info

there are roles in the game like drunk, poisoner, no dashii, pukka, vigor that could cause players to get false info-- the barista negates this

ok cool, so im gonna out this day 1 because i feel its pretty strong

im chef. i got true info cus barista.

there are 0 pairs of evil players in this game. use this as you will

im gonna go die now

1 Like

the reason this is strong (imo) is that when a scum flips we clear 2 town from it since 0 pairs

1 Like