BOTF XIII - Custom Any Last Meals [10/20]

@Host_Account_4 If an engineer swaps any of the demons into play or if they put a devils advocate in play, when do they submit their kill/protection choices?

i think the game would run smoothest if sailor/engineer pick during the day bc engineer needs to tell the people and they need to act during the night afterwards

1 Like

The Engineer acts before minions and demons, so the newly made minions/demon would submit their actions after the Engineer uses their action in the night order.

I seem to remember Tangeld ran Sailor by allowing them to make their choice in the day.

1 Like

i mean like
how would that work in the context of 24 hour asynchronous nights where people can change their minds at any time

2 Likes

The actions that the Engineer and Sailor make in the day would take effect at night.

3 Likes

no damsel, no heretic
bad script never will play >:Cccc

jk depends on how much time i have

2 Likes

while i cannot speak for heretic, damsel is def one of my favorite outsiders

damsel/puzzlemaster/heretic are my 3 favorites

damsel cause its just really fun to play as and against as evil, albeit just being townsfolk with it is kinda worrying

puzzlemaster cause solving your own game is fun albeit it needs a good script to be placed in with it, but its such a fun one to me cause you arent useless and doing your own thing like paying attention to info more than others

heretic cause :trolled:

1 Like

Did someone say Heretic?

Yup. Someone said Heretic.

my plans were foiled

2 Likes

damn its been a while since someone chatted here

im thinking of whether to join as a traveller because i hate bmr and social nomination type scripts

or i join as a player and pray to god im not lunatic cause thats just :trolling: me atp

2 Likes

im sure your very saddened of cerenovus not being on the script

I don’t know if I want to play a third botf game in a row

YOOOOOOOO NO WAY

psychopath is there…

boomdandy would be fun to be cause i get executed d1 every time

1 Like

Eh probably yes.

no.

shark only I get to manipulate others actions

your stealing my gimmick

3 Likes