BOTF XIII Main Thread Game is being Reracked

yeah it was real easy finding wazza last botf too

At least, we only let 1 traveller live

At most, we kill all 3 of them and move on with our day wasting an hour of our time.

Iā€™d prefer if we just get this over with and I donā€™t have to explain why letting 3 travellers live in a 7p game is a mistake

For whether which one lives or die, I donā€™t really care.

/I call for the exile of JakeTheSus @Host_Account_4

1 Like

You wot m8. You thought that I came here to help? Nah, I came here to be g a y and do c r i m e s

1 Like

Yeah, sure, exile me. Brilliant Idea.
If you were a King, Iā€™d have no choice but to commit treason without reason

I have commited several war crimes

2 Likes

I was gonna say itā€™s probably not psycho but sc exists so weā€™ll see

1 Like

but uh
gunslinger psycho demon

is uh
something

uwu

whichever one of u is my demon u can ping me and i may be here to talk

1 Like

i am but a ghost

1 Like

kiiruma was written twice

Some other things to note:

• If weā€™re gonna take time off to exile travellers, no one here should be socially read for this since Iā€™m like 99.673% sure that all of us here can fake competent mechsolving as scum, or atleast the basics, so reading these posts is pointless for social reads.
  • Eli being Gunslinger has useful reasons that would otherwise convince me to immediately let him die:
    • He can kill an outted Psychopath
    • He can kill Jake, who otherwise would be immune to exile if he appealed to hosts
    • He can bypass SW protection for Demon
  • We should probably have an informal vote for who we want the 3 Duchess players to be. I assume its the first 3 players to visit the Storyteller since Im not familiar with this character, and if thatā€™s the case then we should all agree to send specified players in and immediately attempt to kill any player who tries to stop this by going to the Storyteller without the mutual agreement of everyone.
  • I am gamer

With that being said, Iā€™m open to whispers

Eli shouldnā€™t be left alive in f3

And I am Not Voting because he will kill me instantly

@Host_Account_4 Can you explain what duchess is in more detail?

Isnā€™t there that one character who does that

killing open criminals seems rather harsh, especially when I have only been criminally hilarous.

For a player to visit the Duchess, they must ping either this account, CRich or Leafia publically.
The 1st 3 players who do so will be visiting the Duchess the following night.

2 Likes