BOTF XIII Main Thread Game is being Reracked

I see you’re filling in Jake on what has happened since his hiatus from Forum of Lies.

I mean

A lot has happened on FOL

Except I have no idea where Jake is from so Im assuming he was here since the beginning of fol so uhh yeah

2 Likes

No, obviously not. Even in forums that have had a much longer existence over time don’t have that kind of internal community shared across the entire forum.
However, if this forum were filled with many bad actors, then why wouldn’t they just collude privately through untraceable means to begin with?

We are all united by Chloe’s cat pics

1 Like

Okay actually specifically for this game I dont think we couldve done what you proposed for obvious reasons because like… we all saw what happened

How would hosts be confused about mist anyway?

There isn’t a redirection character anyway I believe

We thought Kii changed the kill to Mist, because they talked about Mist.

honestly i think the solution here would’ve been
“deus ex fiasco is now in play”
“mistyx and X die”

As I can’t tell if they joked about it or not.

oh

lol

1 Like

This is why actions must be bolded

1 Like

I think I’m going to say in OP, that any action that isn’t bolded is invalid.

1 Like

Meow.

using sentinel specifically to put a lunatic in play then giving that lunatic fully accurate information seems kinda questionable

but i think im just rapidly discovering i hate playing outsider even more than demon

1 Like

Whoa, reracked? Something happened? I’m trying to skim but haven’t found the exact explanation yet.

1 Like

Game integrity was broken.

However new the host is doesn’t really matter to me.

What matters to me are that the host feels comfortable running a game and the players have fun playing the game.
If the game’s integrity has been breached, the host should do their best to rectify it. Canning a game should be the last resort.

Correct.

hey this person isn’t demon
same with this one
you also aren’t
thats a poe of 3 people

1 Like