BotF XIV - A Devil's Game - Signups (8/15)

What we can use for teensy BoTF

Clockmaker You start knowing how many steps from the Demon to its nearest minion

Investigator You start knowing that 1 or 2 players is a particular Minion.

Empath Each night, you learn how many of your 2 alive neighbors are evil.

Chambermaid Each night, choose 2 alive players (not yourself): you learn how many woke tonight due to their ability.

Artist Once per game, during the day, privately ask the Storyteller any yes/no question.

Sage If the Demon kills you, you learn that it is 1 of 2 players.

Drunk You do not know you are the Drunk. You think you are a Townsfolk character, but you are not.

Klutz When you learn that you died, publically choose one alive player; if they are evil, your team loses.

Scarlet Woman If there are 5 or more players alive & the Demon dies, you become the Demon [Travellers don’t count].

Baron There are extra outsiders in play. [+2 Outsiders]

Imp Each night*, choose a player: they die. If you kill yourself this way, a Minion becomes the Imp.

/in as Kiiruma’s neighbor

1 Like

Isn’t Chambermaid broken since the only thing that wakes on the script post n1 is Empath and Imp :eyes:
And SW in Teensy is pretty weak :wowee:
I also think Artist/Chambermaid/Empath combo in Teensy where only disinformation relies on an outsider is kinda bork

Got an idea for a script. No Greater Joy in full script form.

1 Like

So 7 townsfolk, 2 outsiders, 2 minions and 3 demons to add to No Greater Joy.

That sounds like a fun idea. I’d immediately go to adding a minion/demon that spreads disinformation.
Maybe No Dashii and Poisoner or something

Pukka/Vigor etc. there’s a bunch of things you could do

Lleech/Vigor Mortis and Pukka?

New doesn’t mean good.

Just ask an apple user

Thankfully apple somehow releases more frequently than this

also says the person who tried to sign up as a traveler purely for the traveler ability

1 Like

Apple when they change thr home screen background by 1 pixel: Look guys this is revolutionary technology, this will literally cause world peace and if you don’t buy it you’re going to hell.

1 Like

I mean it is totally feasible to play as an evil traveler in an athiest game

Who says it will be an Atheist game

(Also your request means if you are Good you would know it’s not Atheist so :wowee:)

1 Like

well
the everything that points to it being an athiest game

1 Like

All nothing of the everything because the game hasn’t started and I literally don’t have a setup in mind yet

1 Like

well
you included it last time but didn’t use it, which could be attempting to set a pattern to add to the “mystery” of atheist
Al-Hadikhia is a pretty easy demon to fake
I can think of the top of my head a couple good combinations for an athiest game

1 Like

If you’re gonna go that route

I had heretic twice, never used it.
I only didnt use Atheist last time because of multiple newer players

Combinations for Atheist games are endless. Just because you can think of some, doesn’t make me eager to use them.

Al Hadikhia is about as easy to fake as any other demon

So your point?

1 Like

Also

At that point, if you really, absolutely think I’m gonna do Atheist

What’s stopping me from dashing this “deduction” with a Drunk who thinks they’re the Atheist, or an evil player doing the same by bluffing it

1 Like