BoTF XIX: Fall of Rome 4 + 4 Travelers Night Six Thread Closed

@Playwright

2 Likes

As The Emperor glances at Marluna he gives a smile and stick out his fist

As the music rises and the spotlights get brighter litten shouts out from across the stage

"SHE WILL STAY

And stick their thumb up.

The lights dim and the music mellows as act 1 finishes

No one is executed today Goodnight. Night Two ends in 24 hours 2023-07-23T01:00:00Z.

@Litten
@Apocryphal
@catbae
@nightingale
@Leafia
@baker
@crazynuto
@Marluna
@Jarek
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma
@Achromatic

2 Likes

In case this wasn’t mentioned. You can change your night action until 1 hour before start of day.

What’s all the music you hear? As you listen in closely, you realise that not only is it getting louder, it sounds like the type of music you hear in a church. It’s a religious procession. Wazza your Pontiff will be in town starting day two. You welcomed the State, now lets welcome the Church into town.

6 Likes

Sorry I’m late, traffic wasn’t good. Two things happened that are of note. One: Wazza has joined the town as your Pontiff. Second, you see that not everyone has turned up alive. As one of your own. Achromatic has departed to meet their maker.

Day two has begun and will end 2023-07-25T01:00:00Z.

Actually why?

No idea.

I’m sorry.
I was busier at Friday I thought I will be.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. Can we talk real quickly, Marluna?

Yes we can

/whisper Magnus
@Playwright

1 Like

/Whisper Marluna.
I’ll see about maybe catching up with you, Leafia, soon after. I’m a little busy this morning.

/accept

Okay.

Spartacus claims are open. Up to 8 non travelers may claim Spartacus. Pontiff statements are now open to be suggested to Wazza.

@Litten
@Apocryphal
@catbae
@nightingale
@Leafia
@baker
@crazynuto
@Marluna
@Jarek
@Magnus
@Silviu200530
@May
@guavagudetama
@YoubutWorse
@Kiiruma
@Achromatic
@Wazza

hello

This confirms me as not Augur at least unless I haven’t even contacted the demon because Achro was a wasted kill if I was Augur.

/whisper leafia