BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

i broke whisper so I needed to whisper back

Ah well I didnā€™t see, in that case /accept

Youā€™re on thin ice for breaking my heart :stare:

@Jarek, it does not specify who they need to vote.

Votes for the Organ Grinder only count if they vote for themselves. I assume?

If Jarekā€™s right: You donā€™t.
If I am right: You donā€™t.

Hence why my point is just to ignore it and focus on Demon-hunting instead.

Because game ends with Good victory if Demon dies.

Itā€™s honestly a bit benign anyway, as it doesnā€™t do much aside from obfuscating the votes.

Thatā€™s what Jarek claims, but the wording doesnā€™t say that. IMO it is up to the hosts how to interpret it, but if they say that Jarekā€™s correct, then I blame the role description for being vague.

From the wiki

When a player is nominated, ask all players to close their eyes. If they ask why, tell them that an Organ Grinder is in play. When counting votes, do so silently. Afterwards, do not reveal how many players voted, nor if the nominee is ā€œabout to dieā€. If there were enough votes to execute the nominee, mark them with the ABOUT TO DIE reminder. Ask players to open their eyes, and if there are any more nominations.

If the Organ Grinder is nominated, follow the above process, but do not place or move the ABOUT TO DIE reminder if the Organ Grinder didnā€™t vote.

When nominations are closed, declare that the player marked ABOUT TO DIE , dies .

Power-wise it is ā€œbenignā€ compared to roles that straight-up kill people, but in a social deduction game, obfuscation of information is not only bothersome but is ā€œpotentiallyā€ damning.

Yeah but it doesnā€™t change peopleā€™s information. Yeah voting is a big part of this game, but I think we can work around the OG pretty well if we play smart.

The only thing OG changes is that if you try and vote the OG then they essentially get to choose if they die or not.

Whatever this is, is probably from the BotC wiki, because the voting style does not match BotF at all. I donā€™t care what youā€™re saying; I stand by my point unless @Monke says otherwise.

Thereā€™s another role called Vizier which is even worse, if you ask me.

Essentially, itā€™s an evil minion that gets outed to the entire game at the start. Itā€™s ability is to force any nomination it wants to get executed immediately and for the day to end every single day so long as at least 1 good player voted on it.

God itā€™s painful.

1 Like

:sob:

:gun: :fire:

Well either way have fun getting monkeā€™d

Says the lizard

I donā€™t know what that means, but I suddenly have the urge to change my nomination from Litten to you.

1 Like

1 Like