BotF XVIII: Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare - GOOD TEAM WINS

Looks like some townsfolk are claiming outsider too for some reason. Or at least one is. If both the demon and minion are claiming it. More if one or neither of them are claiming it. I’m willing to bet the minion could be at least. Not so sure about the demon though.

oh
one last thing i will do
@Silviu200530
/whisper silviu

lets talk first thing

now that i think about it
@Leafia
can you go pry whatever you can out of silviu when they get here
you’re trusted enough to, i believe

Nominations are public as usual but voting is private because of Monke

1 Like

I lowkey believe Silviu’s claim that they gave me to be honest when I whispered to them last.

/whisper leafia

You know.

That’s a legal thing that can happen.

The joke is that I claimed another Outsider.

1 Like

/Accept

1 Like

Yeah. Atlas is 100% good.

/end

@Jarek can you clarify to me how it would work if og was on the stand
say, leafia and OG are the noms
og gets 8, not including themself
leafia gets 6
does leafia die

1 Like

Votes on the OG don’t tally unless the OG voted themselves so leafia would be dead

2 Likes

Also, everyone should whisper their actual role to Atlas and he can pick one or two people that he trusts the most to help him start solving the game.

If the Organ Grinder is nominated but does not vote for themselves, the vote is not successful and counts as “zero votes” for purposes of deciding which player is executed.

mhm
i see now

1 Like

It doesn’t die unless it wants to die, correct

2 Likes

remember that this has the same fallacy of why virgin isnt powerful

Huh? What do you mean exactly?

the reason confirms in botc arent super strong is because one person, even when given all the information, needs to do the work of a team by themself
thats why your idea of putting it on a small group is better then having it just be one person, for example

1 Like

Ah. I see. I think I get it.

1 Like