BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I was pushing 3/4 evils consistently, highlighted all their names in red, considered it my primary world and was pretty confident I had it right. When Leafia shot me I was like ??? because I didn’t know why the hell she’d do that if she looked terrible on my V flip but I realised mechanically she had to be evil becuase there was no other way for kill to be stopped, and I didn’t have time to argue because I was hammered in like 30 minutes

1 Like

You either live short enough to die N2 or live long enough to see yourself hammered to complete failure

I maintain that it was completely everybody else’s fault, my cases were good, I had every single wolf but one (who I had in a PoE of 3). And again 2/3 players who participated in hammering me are now banned so Ican talk shit about them all I want

2 Likes

what game was this?

Flicker.
(The one Silviu hosted)

1 Like

Check the threadmarks at the bottom of the OP.

1 Like

It was over a year ago, I believe.

I called 3/4 wolves on D3, had a 3-person PoE for the last one, and then town proceeded to hammer Story (who they thought was my partner) and then me. And they lost. On D4. Which was ExLo because of course

1 Like

I paid my due and repented for the mistake I made, Atlas. I had to restart the entire level at least four times until I completed it.

1 Like

It was 2 years ago

1 Like

Or it will be.

It was 1 year and aprox 6 months ago.

1 Like

Just check how old Kazo is.
It was his first game.

1 Like

magnuss
have you played disco elysium

2 Likes

I have not. Should I?

1 Like

its my favourite game of all time, its story based, and its about detectives

3 Likes

Omg that game is so good

1 Like

With the dice right? (for skill checks)

1 Like

mhm

1 Like

I’ve played a bit of it but I gotta play more…

1 Like

Some of the lines are so funny I swear

1 Like

They released Splatoon DLC today and AFAICT it’s kind of good. Which no Splatoon story mode I’ve ever played has been

1 Like