BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

ive told you it

Can somebody show Marshal all the mech leads. I kind of have to go to grandma’s house

We are clearly at the limits of our mech

Gaining cred…

It is still a social game. (Even though it has a lot more mechanic, than FM)

I think I want Atlas dead

you can spit technobabbling bogdanovian academese at me I am not gonna be able to shoot down “why didn’t bingleblorp use his schmeegling ability on night 3.5 when he could have zoobopped me on night 2.5 and given us a 17% increase in squidgame penguin points”

6 Likes

guessing would make me majorly suspicious, right

explain why everything defending me is false

fuck this. fuck BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS. what is WRONG with you PEOPLE why would you DO THIS to YOURSELVES why would I do this to MYSELF

4 Likes

Because you like suffering

you guys took needlessly complicated homebrews of a game already designed to be mechanically suffocating and made it 8x worse and then posted 15000 times and WHY did i JOIN. i am BROKEN.

2 Likes

Why did you guess in the first place?

No

to fake an ability if anyone knew i was alive that i didnt trust
like ive done numerous times before, did this game, and have done in previous games

You Damsel guessed repeatedly and your information is useless and redunant with Litten’s role

…then just sit there?

4 Likes

honestly i am above this JARGON. Atlas repeatedly fucking damsel guessed and amelia also did that. why the FUCK am i the one with 5 votes.

amelia is clearly starting demon atlas is clearly damsel man what in the even fuck

i have a reasonable explaination for doing so that the person in question agrees with