Chair of Deception 2 - Signups (FULL)

amelia is TECHNICALLY the main host of this but
lol

If only Ranger Cecil, Runescimitar, Thomas the 2nd and Dybu Dabu could join this game :pensive: .

I think Iā€™m missing something obvious, I usually am.
Are slots 1. 2. 15. a ā€œeither itā€™s all left or all rightā€ or a ā€œit could be either for eachā€? (hoping at least my question makes sense)

for slots 1 and 2, both slots will EITHER be a purple role, OR a red role

e.g. you could have a Luminary and an Assassin, or a Luminary and a Baron, or a Cult Leader and (a random Cult role), but you couldnā€™t have a Cult Leader and an Assassin

slot 15 is totally independent of the slot 1 + 2 roll

does that make sense

1 Like

ā€¦What happened in FoL 29?

/spec

I want to see how this plays out.

yep, ty!

also
/in

1 Like

That was our game where you were a member of the Cult, I was a Fool and we found each other and worked in tandem in the thread together.

I think you said that I ā€œbacktred in lockstepā€ with you amazingly well lol.

And in the final few I came out just to get Gorta to vote up the Prince. Telling him that we had the numbers.

2 Likes

Oh, thatā€¦ sure was a game.
How tf did I survive, lmao.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s because you made yourself obvious enough cult to me that I was able to come in and switch things up with you. Fake a redcheck which works with your bluff, keep on it and then step back eventually and it made both of us seem towny lmao

1 Like

Hello Kiiruma do you remember when we defeated bad evil reaper wazza now 2 years ago?

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

This game about to turn like turbo mode from actual ToL.

2 Likes

Most likely.

/in
I should be able to play this until Tuesday the 31st at which point Iā€™ll probably at least try to hit 15 posts if I havenā€™t died

1 Like

Iā€™m done playing my way.
Iā€™m gonna play a different way for now on.

/In

1 Like

Will add yā€™all as soon as Iā€™m home

Going to let you all know in advance that I will have no clue whatā€™s going on the entire game

/in

4 Likes

I have no idea where I am, all I know is I must
/In

3 Likes