Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Come on

you’ve played enough games with me by this point to know that this is very easilly called out as BS

I’m notoriously bad at reads and I will always sit out D1 unless I find something very damning

orange 10 posting is

something

2 Likes

It’s satire and pls stop liking my posts

3 Likes

Asking Eli not to like spam moment

3 Likes

im not spam posting this game
if this is the game where i have to be ml’ed for people to see that i dont have to spampost as town then so be it

atlas is obviously town, dum is obviously town, eli is obviously town, crich is obviously town

2 Likes

it’s something i attribute more to your wolfgame

i don’t normally see you care about being wrong or have low confidence regardless of how bad you think your reads are

it’s only something ive seen you fall back on as a wolf like in warrior cats when you were willing to sheep gghana to plough through the village

why

5 Likes

better than dum, CRich and Atlas lmao

1 Like

damn 4 people the evils are shaking they are so trapped
tbh i expected like 10 but i dont know why thats really stupid from me

1 Like

Also I’m somehow outposting arctic

1 Like

atlas has handled his claim too blatantly to be doing this as a wolf, and if he was NE he would have tried to shift away from discussing mechanics since he was repeatedly getting shit on for discussing his role
he’s town and has nothing to lose, and i’m pretty sure i know what role he is

dum has had a number of genuine takes like suggesting we don’t discuss townreads in order to hinder conversion
i think this is something he’d realize would look incredibly weird to say as a wolf and i deem this lack of self-awareness about wtf he’s been doing this entire game as wacky-town

i mean i am being called a wolf for not posting enough
so make your mind up?

1 Like

I wasn’t

Calling you a wolf for it :wowee:

1 Like

that’s like
one wolfgame
if you’re gonna accuse me for my wolfgame then use one that I’m proud of

https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/trinity-blood-mafia-game-over-mafia-win.585/participant?user=180

again, all of my games follow “chill through D1 and see the flips, unless you see something blatant”

1 Like

time to go find it

He is a relatively new player, to my knowledge
If I am not mistaken he is also the one that first voted gorta
How does either of those things factor into your read

1 Like

Kiiruma was the first to vote Gorta from my previous readback

new player doesn’t mean much to me other than it makes sense with his unorthodox way of trying to handle things

wolves would be too self-aware to try and actually kill village gorta day 1
his explanation that gorta is an easy read and wants to apply pressure there so they can solve the slot because it’s a nightmare to have in lylo was more than satisfactory, and while he has a wrong idea of gorta’s meta i can see the thought process

2 Likes

Could someone name 2-3 people I should read?

Hmm, nah. I got better idea.

Can 2-3 people name a person I should read?

1 Like

technically but these two were like 1 minute apart

Atlas, cuz i wanna make you suffer

1 Like