Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

and I’d probably screw up and get shot

Hey it’s not that I’m too upset about that here.
It’s the fact that I’m getting pushed on for not doing much.

When there’s literally evidence of what I’ve been actively doing that I can now talk about due to it ending

1 Like

I mean personally my scum winrate after being converted is less than half of my starting scum winrate

Pretty sure converting me is -EV

Care to summarize I missed most of it

I’m saying this because
i don’t want to lose

My scum win rate after conversion is unknown. As I haven’t been converted once in FoL/CoD.

my scum winrate after being converted is 0
because ive never been converted
except for a botc game
but it’s still 0 even if you count that because i lost

1 Like

But it said Jarek’s claim

this guy is town stop openwolfing already

I was in the diamond arc crossing game that just ended.
Where Windward turned themselves into a fucking bomb, making day shortened to 24 hours.
And as solo wolf I had to try and talk themselves into not exploding me for the entire time

i hope this is a meme

This doesn’t answer it either

It’s not lol. I am actually town

ok eli “neutral” psycho

why not today

No.
I’m against you, because you failed to explain half of the questions.

Yes, I know we play a game for fun. But fun can also be achieved with way less spam. And it doesn’t explain how the top poster has poe of 3 policy lynches.

And it is also a weak explanation for your motivations behind spamming the thread, especially since as you said, you were “just kinda here”

So main 2 questions which are left unanswered for me:

• What did you achieve which was pushing forward town goals, especially as top poster.
  • Why is your PoE consisted of 3 policy lynches? Did you just not find anyone scummy in that time?

Eli claims Psychopath and kills (Player).

1 Like

wasn’t talking about you

no

Anyway, 25 mins and I’m without a doubt the top wagon huh.
This is just swell