Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Well uh

Fuck

1 Like

what iā€™ve deciphered so far is that scum are >rand intelligent

is orangeandblack5 villagery yet

1 Like

no not yet lmao

Quick hammer orange gogogogo

whoā€™s being wagoned

No fucking idea

1 Like

uhh no one

i think jarek is voting me rn though

what
i expected this game to become more coherent seeing as atlas and dum died

1 Like

Well I mean there are significantly less new posts

it really hasnt been

also because the two highest posters died last night lmao

1 Like

also Atlas had over 500 posts day 1

thats actually just disgusting tbh

1 Like

Okay Clone, letā€™s have some fun.

First of all - post was directed to Kiiruma, to stop them from any further soft claims. Itā€™s not assuming anything about Jarek, but rather a start to why claiming without information is bad.

Any later posts I also donā€™t consider push. Rather the opposite - showing why this action is questionable and asking for justification behind it. Action after all can come from each faction, but wolfs have different pov and motivations.

So think of me questioning people one by one as digging deeper to get an understanding of what their real goal is.

I also understand we have two different opinions on the ā€œclaims are goodā€ topic. I will try to explain it a bit further in a moment.

As per ā€œnot getting the claim rightā€ - rather opposite.
Luminary wants to find NE and in most worlds checking you for it, makes more sense than checking Kiiruma.
On the other hand, if Jarek saw someone go to a non-NE likely person (per general opinion), it would be more clearing.

Claiming is what forced many people to vote for them for the king. In a perfect world, they would apply for election WITHOUT claiming, so they wonā€™t paint a target on themselves.
And also, a spy is one of the ā€œprotectiveā€ classes with seeing who visits the target.

With 2 protectives already dead, electing oneā€¦ clears a bit route to kill important players.
I guess king could also protect. But so could spy.

And you are wrong about each type of claim helping. For example - CRichardā€™s claim yesterday is very likely the cause of 2 deaths today. (either convert or Baron guess triggering the second kill is just likely).

So the golden rule is to just not out yourself unless you do have some useful information or plan. Empty claims are only benefitting the scum.
And in this case, they could claim it the next day. Or in logs.
Kiiruma visiting you was nohow a priority.

Oh, I definitely was working hard to not get Jarek as a king.
But I wasnā€™t attacking them. I donā€™t think itā€™s the wrong election, as in the ā€œScum was electedā€ way. I think the way how it was done and its results are far from perfect.

Does it answer what you wanted to know about it?

1 Like

in day 1 alone, atlas had more posts than gorta would in like 5 whole games
incredible

3 Likes

@Dum do not like posts while dead

2 Likes

Dum get out of here you canā€™t like posts while dead :gun:

1 Like

No.

NE can join scum chat (both factions afair) and theirs wincon is changed to same as scum.
Think of it as bonus free convert.

2 Likes

I literally had no idea but I also know none of the roles except my own

1 Like

Bro Iā€™m not even the smartest person in this game

Also yes

ok ok here I am I bet everyone missed me

3 Likes