Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

and if i had a N1 vigi kill i would just a roll a dice unless someone hard scum slips.

I somehow doubt this. I’ve seen Gorta living to LyLo way more often than they get night killed.

2 Likes

I rolled my D1 and it landed on Gorta.

hi

back after dinner

i presume nothing of interest has happened in the last 200 posts

Day 1 Vote Count #5

Voted Voters Votes
Gorta Kiiruma (#15), Dum (#18) 2/9
Dum ATNoName (#53), sand (#90) 2/9
CRichard clonedcheese (#101), Aelin (#232) 2/9
Atlas EliThePsycho (#77) 1/9
Kiiruma Amelia (#336) 1/9
Not Voting Blizer, CRichardFortressLies, Arctic, Gorta, Apprentice, Lol, Atlas, Jarek, Orangeandblack5 9

Now in orange!

1 Like

I was joking

cringe color

change to green

he doesnt actually pay attention as a wolf either depending on the pacing of the game
this is especially relevant seeing as we’re at nearly 400 posts already

1 Like

im not aware if this is true, but if it is im wrong, but with the information i have this is the most reasonable vote for my pov

wolfy overexplanation

i dont get it when people say this. Explaining yourself should be a good thing, not a bad one.

Bare in mind, if Gorta is a wolf (NE / One of the main factions) then either they’re a solo meaning scum won’t help them catch up or there’d be only 1 member to catch them up and kick their ass into gear.

So I’m thinking that we should play it by ear. I don’t have faith to clear Gorta despite your reasonings

Im not clearing gorta, far from it. im waiting to see what they will say

i will reserve judgment to if/when they show up

*bear

honestly the first time i read your post i didnt understand what it was saying and i didnt want to read it again so i just assumed it was word salad and called it wolfy

1 Like

can y’all stfu about gorta’s alignment
mans hasnt even posted yet is like 50% of the thread discussion

5 Likes

just went back to check whether gorta had posted

it’s been an hour and a half

chill yall

to be fair, they are a pretty easy slot to solve + its fucking day 1, its not like anything productive comes from it until we have more info to re analyze it

you could start by trying to solve someone who’s actually posted