Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

A role that would gain most from promoting anti-lynch behavior is, a neutral, trickster.

Theirs wincon is lynch-related and missing one lynch might be beneficial. That is if they do not know their teammates yet.

Both scum and trickster can find each other at night, so if they didn’t manage to signal each other during the day, delaying lynch by 1 day is useful.
(If they did contact, then obviously the best one would be miss lynch)

And trickster should not be afraid of being lynched themselves, so going into the spotlight and arguing to no lynch is beneficial.

I doubt it’s a case here, as it’s a very specific case and orange’s behavior doesn’t exactly match what I expect from this PoV.

I don’t think any other neutrals would actively go for no-lynching, maybe with slim chance for mercenary and crone.

Now as much as I don’t want aelin to be converted

This is very plausible

1 Like

Try looking at how many posts Aelin has made D2 compared to D1.

Notice how I said it’s plausible

Meaning I agree

1 Like

This post exists to make you aware that there is as many neutrals (2-3) as scum (2-3).

Don’t forget about it when analysing someone’s actions.

If Aelin is the convert, then they must be kicking themselves for choosing someone who is now hard slanking in thread.

I don’t quite trust myself on reading Aelin, because of D1 being the fiasco it is.

Imagine if the scum were all potatoing D2, because that’s what town were doing.

That being said, Orange doesn’t feel terribly towny too.
Aelin is potatoing in thread.
If these two are both town, that bodes ill for town.

/Vote Aelin @Host_Account_1

I should go to bed now.

@Jarek

I would like to be connected with CRichard or Arctic.

1 Like

Oh

LOL

Give it to me not right before bed next time lol

Wasn’t it 1 NE and 1 more BD/Neut slot

Fwiw I’ve seen Aelin be the most energetic scum by a large margin

Specifically in CBN both of her teammates were super low energy and easy catches but she still put on a good showing

Not sure if the implication of her dropping off is supposed to be that she’s significantly less active as scum or something but meh

1 Like

p sure your early list stands good odds of being like 0/4 lol

1 Like

also given what I said earlier

what lol

ill prob be here for eod but i have an appointment today #yas

mmfm

1 Like

i think the treatment around orange confuses me but ill go indepth about that as soon as i get home