Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

If I remember correctly, it was “dying when using ability” not “due to using ability”.

That’s out of my memory, so need fact checking.

You’re right

incredibly unlikely

why tf would atlas softed the hell out of his role if he was a heretic

Point is, even before, with Dum not joining CRichard chat, all this chances applied and it could be cult game.

Look at me saying that there is no Acolyte, cause Marquess would already be dead. (strongman kill)
Like some people were checking for cult bleeding capabilities.

But those cult analysis are far and between and whiole game naturally steered towards Unshackled. And bit too far towards it.
Someone is TMIng here.

they actually made a reasonable change and heretics are informed

2 Likes

not informed*

god dman it

1 Like

I remember that only scum was informed of being Inquisitor targets.

1 Like

This isn’t like Throne of Lies, where heretics are told they are such regardless of alignment.

i think probably the most damning thing for amelia is being fine with thread staying stagnant
they noted it multiple times and did very little to change it

…did I?

I legitimately don’t remember this lmao

oh yeah

i mean
do you actually have any way of pinpointing who TMI’ed this

i remember when i asked why it was an unseen amelia said to explain both the kills but someone probably said it before then ( i havent read the first couple hundred posts of sod2)

1 Like

and my statement about it explaining the kills was under the assumption dum didn’t use divine providence on crich

but he did

1 Like

No, I just came to thread and noticed how last ~200 posts, noone really even said a word about cult, despite there beign a lot of arguments about unshackled.

This needs digging.

yeah but there were worlds where it could be cult game still

it wasn’t nearly as likely shrug

im a happy boy if either of these are eliminated

why the fuck have i not interacted with kii at all this game
:eye:
@Kiiruma are you scared of me since I keep dunking on you?

Could you quote your explanation?