Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Oh? A protective claim?

Yep

Iā€™m King so Iā€™m a target anyway

stares

Iā€™m not an evil king and evils know it so theyā€™ll be gunning for me no matter what lol

thereā€™s like 5 fucking protective roles in the setup why are you surprised

I can save you I think

You may want to save me to do that

So

Vote Amelia

Iā€™d rather you protect Richard while I protect you

Deal

Dumb one but

Oh no, case making, my only weakness.

I never did.
As I said I wanted you to frontline speaker in this case.

But in short:
60% neutral, 25% scum, 15% town

Amelia - 80% town, 10% cult.
Rest split between neutrals and unshackled.
But if itā€™s unshakled game, I donā€™t think they are scum.

This comes from theirs confidence about unshackled game, which is too much of explaining for TMI, but could technicly be targeted misinformation.

You are more or less 75% town, 20% neutral.

More or less something along this lines.
Iā€™m voting someone who is (due to own game aproach) most likely neutral with scum equity.

I did signal you about it when I said to remake homework with noting that there are more than 2 factions back then.

I donā€™t have to protect you but thereā€™s a possibility I do.

@Capybara @Jarek would appreciate amelia votes

i was literally explaining how performative their whole ā€œpeople keep referring to the scum as unshackled therefore someone started it and has tmiā€ thing is when they had enough time to at least go and look at who apparently started this ā€œtmiā€ but instead they just posted it again

it literally is incredibly performative and imo a way to make people not pay attention to eod

okay but its the way you are not giving any sort of opinion besides ā€œlawl this wagon is badā€ ive explained my side so either listen and follow or just refuse to do anything most of this game is going to be randomly adding people to a poe and blasting them for not being ā€œobvious townā€

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.ebd1e00ad6b94c4ace9bc30e2be6bcd8?rik=J7W6CLoAV6zd0w&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Oh

Yeah okay that works

theres 20 seconds left how am i supposed to read this

ur mom

@sand you too