Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Counterpoint: If you’re town, then how will be found as such by town if you don’t post your reads and reasons behind them?

We can literally post them D2 is what Dum’s getting at I think

again, i have mentioned i dont belive in day 1 reads (let me rephrase, i dont belive in reads made on day 1 unless its a very obvious/direct thing), so from my point of view, withholding reads until after the first conversion is optimal

Ok that’s one way to play, yet a certain someone would be yelling at us for not taking D1 seriously.

1 Like

Day 1 Vote Count #6

Voted Voters Votes
Dum ATNoName (#53), sand (#90) 2/9
Gorta Kiiruma (#15), Dum (#18) 2/9
CRichard clonedcheese (#101), Aelin (#232) 2/9
Atlas EliThePsycho (#77) 1/9
Kiiruma Amelia (#336) 1/9
Not Voting Blizer, CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, Apprentice, Lol, Atlas, Jarek, Orangeandblack5, Arctic 9

I’m taking it very seriously.
I haven’t had lumberjack training for nothing

1 Like

yeet

honestly, if anyone seriously belives d1 reads are more than slightly helpfull to the overall solve then they are either a god at the game that will soul read you even if you 0 post, or they are full of sh*t

like seriously, theres not enought to go on on day 1. That doesnt mean the day is useless, it means its useless right now. it can be a usefull source of info to look back at later on

You can track a player’s thought process starting from D1 to figure out their alignment.
It can also work to detect conversion, as a convert would probably show a radical change in reads the day after conversion.

you see the election doesnt happen immediately (i think)
therefore we can decide based on reads tomorrow also
especially to see if people start acting differently

1 Like

so does this mean town loses no matter what in setup where it last one day?

1 Like

starting from day 1. thats the point. In the future, when we are looking back at day one, yes its a usefull thing to look at. The day one READS by themselves are pretty useless tho.

no but it looks like you’re trying to think outside the box so you can have this

youtried

2 Likes

depends on the roles. theres aways mech. but yeah a 1 day setup is very scumsided, unless town gets more than one execution wich just makes it nightless

this is what im saying tho.

Dont post reads/clear people today

do it tommorow

3 player setup says otherwise.

the fuck is a 3 player setup

Oh I agree D1 aren’t useful by themselves. It’s when they are part of the bigger picture e.g the whole game, that’s when they become useful.