Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Main case for worry rn for me is the possibility of it actually being XyLo, and people saying “oh let’s plan for tomorrow when it matters”

Makes me jumpy

When the hell did i drop out from capy’s poe

And if this is in response to jarek

When the hell did i drop out from jarek’s poe

it can’t be lylo because a conversion kill had to be used on eli to explain the 4 kills unless there’s a random inquisitor

and if you’re town this much should be obvious otherwise you’d be hammered, unless you think jarek is evil

Im trying to think throught the possibilities

Evil Jarek is one of them

Idk if its likely

Lost a couple of lylo’s cuz i went just like “welp ppl say its not lylo, gonna accept it” (see: FAM)

Not gonna do that hopefukky

this is so dumb

you guys are playing as if mafia has literally 5 braincells

I mean with the way arctic is acting he thinks mafia has 5 brain cells

To be entirely fair

There is most likely at least 1 wolf in the prophets, but not because you claimed prophet

I am not that dumb

im not gonna fake claim so I look better so lmao its not my problem 2 other people are claiming the same role as me

ill tussle with you and cloned if I need to

why tf did you use dp on capybara

bc I scumread them lol

If I died → he would die

yes but why would you have even thought you were gonna die over the marquess claim or the greencheck

if you’re actually town that was incredibly dumb

there was literally been 4 deaths today arctic, it wasn’t dumb. the amount of kp here is actually fucking insane. I even thought I could’ve been vigged

Okay but who would’ve actively predicted 4 deaths

I didnt predict 4 deaths, I predicted at least more than one though

I mean so did I since our King over there had a gun lmao

granted I also thought I’d get fucking murdered but I’m still alive