Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

good

Iā€™m ambivailent to the wagon on Gorta. If he flips as a blue role then itā€™s highly likely evils started the wagon on the premise of getting rid of a slanker.

If he flips evil then everyone who didnā€™t vote him has a good chance of being evil one way or another because they wouldnā€™t want to hinder themselves so early on what is essentially just a yolo exe and would be banking on him just not dying

Either way Iā€™m not hopping on it screw u

casual reminder that FoL1 was 850 total posts across six days

be more like FoL1

4 Likes

also did you just call somebody a slanker three hours into the day

wtf

2 Likes

the ā€œwagonā€ isint a lynch wagon, its a pressure wagon, i have no intentions of staying on it after they post unless they react in a scummy way

I mean it is also a wagon formed on a person who literally hasnā€™t posted and in the RVS so

I am the one hard pusher on it, nobody else really is too set on it compared to me.
So are you wanting me to have the blame should it go wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Seems fair to me

and just making this clear, im against lynching 0 posters, thats just flipping whatever the scum over town % is of hiting a mafia

1 Like

Someone dropped the idea that gorta might be a slanker somewhere Iā€™d go find it but Iā€™m playing phasmophobia and posting while Iā€™m dead so lol

True but you can never be too sure

Exactly why Iā€™m not voting on it because I donā€™t actually want it to go over-board and kill emā€™ yet

Weird that youā€™d immediately assume I was blaming you for this wagon should it succeed considering I didnā€™t even mention any specific person as starting the wagon, guilty conscience much?

Nobody will be zero posting by the 48 hour mark (probably)

Letā€™s stop wasting time on the idea of lynching any sort of zero-posters lol

3 Likes

I think that if Gorta is town, then their posts would make it obvious.

Itā€™s almost as if I know I started the wagon.

ok ur nai i can see it

but to answer your question town has a bigger safety net especially if you are a weaker role you might even want to die to save the stronger ones
mafia risks a lot more by being killed because of the associations and having less power so unless its a premeditated play you are fucking your team pretty badly every time

:wowee:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t paid enough attention to this thread to care who started what I thought that was obvious

I should proof read it to say if Gorta is town.

EBWODP: If Gorta is town.

Oh right, no cits

Damn I havenā€™t touched a game like this in a long time

I mean sure heā€™s a p easy read

but also we can just discuss the slot when he posts lol

2 Likes