Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

capybara tried to lie about mechanics multiple times first to convince me to help him and then later to threaten me into helping him

jarek assumed i was already helping scum and had made up my mind so he didn’t care to cooperate with me

it’s expected they’d be like that when you piss them off

Day 3 Vote Count # 5

Voted Voters Votes
clonedcheese Jarek (#5263), sand (#5394) 2/5
sand clonedcheese (#5447) 1/5
No Exe Arctic (#4781) 1/5
[Not voting] Amelia, Aelin, Gorta, CRichardFortressLies, Capybara 5

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host

kingmaking is really based

i’m glad you made my decision easy, i was actually thinking about it earlier

cool off and think it over, do it for everyone else help town

also I meant to tell cloned that I’ve been trying to get the noot to help town

1 Like

Dude he’s been condescending the entire day

I assumed that because you’re literally telling everyone you get a guaranteed win with evil. You’re incentivized, mechanically, to side with evils. What do you expect? How am I even supposed to trust you when you’re an outed neutral?

You think just because you claimed neut I’m going to bow down to you and start grovelling? Come on bro. If you’ve ever played TOL you know how neuts are.

scum is either offline or cloned is scum by now

based

Yes I said this earlier

1 Like

im pro neun unless they turn on me then ill be anti neut but then ill be pro neut again

I agree

you do realize we need Arctic’s help to win…

Well of course moreso as there’s at least 1 scum in you two but you get the point

the only neut that sucks are inqs that claim day 1 and expect town to help them

Good. Thing. He. Bit. Two. Town. :slightly_smiling_face:

you strongarming noots is the problem here

I don’t think we’re going to get his support regardless at this point but I’m definitely not going to double back on my words just to appease someone

because you aren’t being diplomatic here…