Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Wat

Especially when this was your post beforehand?

This reads as “oh look at me, the town trying to save you, Mr villager!”

No like

nah hes town i know because im cheating

1 Like

you would be right in doing so

do you see any scum posts?

nope. i dont see any AI posts so far.

what about this one

thats just my post. If you want i can TMI it as lock town

no I meant my post

smh

NAI

boo

so @Dum, now I want explanation as to why you even bothered to vote Gorta because I don’t understand why you need to vote him when you can just simply talk it out.

honestly i wanted to see how they would react. Kiiruma actually policy lynching it kinda ruined what i had in mind, but the general idea was, if gorta actually bothered with a more than half assed attempt at defending, they are insta lock scum and death tunnelled because they simply dont care enough as town

this meta is horribly wrong
he would still defend himself as town lmao

3 Likes

dum how many games have you played with gorta because you seem to think you know his meta really well but you clearly don’t

i dont think i know it super well, but i can try.

also i never said he doesnt defend himself, i said he defends more as scum.

and i genereally find the slot annoying to deal with so i just wanna solve it asap and not have to worry about it anymore

I mean its kinda what I expected when I see anyone tried to vote slanker nowadays and it’s a really simple thought process.

solve it Lylo

god no.

if im ever alive in LyLo with a unsolved gorta slot just day vig me im not dealing with that bs