Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

If you say so. I still don’t see why you’d vote them other than RVS s***.

I mean yes I have also demonstrated knowledge gained from reading the class cards

But also why do you feel like I’m deadset on killing you

I didn’t vote them though

I have no idea why you had to tell me that, when I can look at the vote count to see for myself.

I never asked for passive aggression what did I do :sob:

What if Orange is the new tree man? :flushed:

Eh
When I usually am given bad reasons for my death I give up
Its not my problem when I’m dead

1 Like

I guess it better than nothing.

Notes regarding Slanking

For one, the whole voting for slanking is really dumb and I used to think it worked, but it really doesn’t. You just can’t encourage people who is doing things IRL to drop whatever they are doing and tell them to read. Sure it doesn’t help that you can’t figure out their alignment, but I’m pretty sure you don’t need 200 posts to do so anyways. I’m only saying this because Kiiruma has their entire content centered around Gorta.

Actual read

Looking at their ISO, we can see that Kiiruma has presented some reasons for lynching Gorta being

1. It’s day 1 anyways and we’re not gonna use that lynch for better.
  2. It’s so we have active town votes and we don’t get to deal with an inactive town in Lylo.
  3. It’s hard to determine their alignment with how little Gorta post.

All of these reasons come from a very selfish (and lazy) mindset which is self-explanatory with experience within this site (if you want to know I’m taking forever to write this, I really can’t find a way to explain it) and while it is a very good way to act like you are being productive and towny. Does it actually mean Kiiruma is 100% wolf? No, not really. I think there is just a good chance that it justs Kiiruma following his own experience which doesn’t make sense if you really think about it. I still feel like hes town from near SOD (mostly gut) and his recent performance in this game isn’t enough to convince me that he is just a wolf.

3 Likes

Who me? How was my response passive aggressive?

That’s not a good attitude if you’re town.

Notes regarding slanking

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of dignity and autonomy. If the system breaks down the consequences will still be very painful. But the bigger the system grows the more disastrous the results of its breakdown will be, so if it is to break down it had best break down sooner rather than later. We therefore advocate a revolution against the industrial system. This revolution may or may not make use of violence; it may be sudden or it may be a relatively gradual process spanning a few decades. We can’t predict any of that. But we do outline in a very general way the measures that those who hate the industrial system should take in order to prepare the way for a revolution against that form of society. This is not to be a POLITICAL revolution. Its object will be to overthrow not governments but the economic and technological basis of the present society. In this article we give attention to only some of the negative developments that have grown out of the industrial-technological system. Other such developments we mention only briefly or ignore altogether. This does not mean that we regard these other developments as unimportant. For practical reasons we have to confine our discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which we have something new to say. For example, since there are well-developed environmental and wilderness movements, we have written very little about environmental degradation or the destruction of wild nature, even though we consider these to be highly important.

3 Likes

Defending myself does nothing

Interesting that this is how Atlas reacts to Eli’s vote rather than something like “No I’m not NE, stop potatoing”. It’s weird af ngl.

1 Like

If you’re town and you get misyeeted, at least having a legacy wouldn’t be a bad thing.

That will be ignored?

This implies I think eli is town

1 Like

I know right? Yet I’m the one suspected for giving Gorta the benefit of the doubt?
Yeah I doubt that s*** is towny.

why are you censoring yourself

1 Like

I’m pretty joking about this stuff is a no-no as well.
It’s probably a good idea to quit joking about it while you’re ahead.

By the way
If you guys have decided on nk’ing me, let me know so I can change my actions

1 Like