Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

don’t ask me lmao

but like if the person we lynch today flips NE then the other person in the thunderdome is like
almost always groupscum

can luminary be blocked?

yeah you can block luminary

its only immune N1

1 Like

I can also make someone convert immune if I wish though if I choose to do that or not is up for debate I’m probably protecting myself no matter what

Oh cool.

Fine :confused:
As I don’t completely trust you, this is my case to everyone, so please read this everyone

Mechanical Reasons

Claim - at the very least, more trustworthy than sand's

Yes, I am aware that I am not town just because I claimed. However, I have always been consistent on what I claim to be, and trying to act as my role would allow me to.

The very first soft of my role comes here:

At this time, I was pretty convinced of Atlas being scum, at least as convinced as I can be D1. When Atlas claimed protective, I was pretty sure he was lying to get out of death. This post was a way of trying to convince everyone else to vote Atlas, saying that even if I was wrong and Atlas was indeed a protective, all that would be lost was a town vote and my ego rather than a full protective.

Additionally, this would be a pretty stupid move to do as trickster; when I made that claim, I was far from the top execution. Would I waste a charge of the mask and soft that hard if I knew I wasn’t dying?

I do more softing of my role, specifically the MD portion of it:

This was an invest soft on orange, which MD falls under in the most faint manner.

Compare this to sand
Their claim comes here:

However, before they claim, they throw shade like this:

They themselves are a protective claim. You saw how pissed I got at Jarek when they kept accusing me of being scum for “not protecting Eli”. Figuring out the right person to protect is a tough job, and failing to do your job should give you some degree of guilt. However, sand is completely free of this guilt when they throw shade at me for there “being way too many deaths” - if they were actually a protective, it would have also been their job prevent there from there “being way too many deaths.” As such, sand is clearly fakeclaiming here

Wagonomics - not being hammered doesn't mean I'm scum .-.

As people continuously point out, it’s a 5v2v1v1 at worst and 6v2v1 at best (depending on whether orange was NE or not). Because scum would know if they were roleblocked by the arctic bite, they would have the information of whether arctic would side with them or with town. Them not hammering simply means that they need 2 MLs and quickhammering a townie would be explicitly against that goal.

I can provide social reasons, but that requires a lot more writing. Hope these two are enough reasons to vote sand instead of me.

wow this reasoning is not even trying to hide you actually stretching it bruh…

“sand didnt openly state how much they felt sorry for not protecting people properly so they must be fake claiming”

fyi, its literally more scummy to “show guilt” because why the hell would you need to show guilt in the thread?? this reasoning is actually terrible

the reason why I even didnt use a protective ability last night was because of the fact you claimed protective…and the fact was fairly obvious that king/prince were going to kill and I didnt want to heal someone who was meant to die ? dgmw, I literally didnt “hard scumread” you or anything of that sort yesterday. so yea

cloned is saying my claim is fake because I didnt feel guilt in thread…bro just kill this :joy_cat:

The reasoning here is not the guilt, but the hypocrisy.

You throw shade on CRich and me for what should be your job. I’m saying that you’d be in no position to actually say it if it was actually your job. Why would you use an argument that someone can direct right back at yourself? Jarek tried that on me and he literally got the response I’m giving you now. Jarek has an excuse because he used his night action to kill instead of protect; what’s your excuse?

The theory here would be that you came up with your claim between those two posts (the shade and your claim).

hypocrisy isnt scummy tho, next

…?

I’m accusing you of fakeclaiming, which is where the hypocrisy is coming from

will you please read my full argument

its not unreasonable for me to use my ability as attempted kp and then be suspicious of people claiming tp with extra deaths at all. it would literally be MORE unreasonable if I DIDNT point it out or feel any way about it.

ok, and im telling you that obviously it is wrong? nothing I said tarnished my point lmao

anyway im going to call ppl so cya

There were four town deaths last night. One of them was Jarek’s kill.

The king is not completely in the clear, and “oh I shouldn’t interfere with the king” should not be a reason to not try and block the factional. A prophet is an inherently protective role, and your goal is to save at least one more life to have more votes and more power.

These statements of “oh I didn’t protect on purpose and why didn’t you protect correctly” is incredibly hypocritical, and their mentality here is clearly not that one of a prophet.

Eh…I’d expect them to be on the marquess if they think I’m going to kill someone, or the greencheck. If either of those people are OE’d then I’m very evil and should die, but for reasons mentioned in previous posts protecting the marquess might not be the best idea anyway? Eh.

do you still have a use of allies?

I got busy cleaning my room

" You can use both day abilities in the same day."
" Counsel (Day) - The target of tonight’s Guard (if any) will be conversion immune for the night and the following one. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses"

oh I see what you mean