Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I had no way of knowing the unknown consequence was a double kill.

Litten is still town.

2 Likes

You knew it would be bad. You made that very clear. The exact details of what it is don’t matter.

Thanks, our resident BOTC JOAT.
I’m assuming statement two is real because one and three are mostly unverifiable.

Thought: there can be multiple anticlaim

As previously noted town having it seems quite useless

I think I misread your statement, then.

This is very semantical, I knew it was very bad, I thought it would be very bad for me. You are talking to the same person who blew themslebes up at the start of day two because of a hunch.

thats my prediciton yeah. why i slacked off kiiruma

was trying to find a way to soft wheel chair but i couldnt find it

In fact I am very impulsive as a person.

honestly the 4d chess world here is litten probably rolled a wolf!vig or someone in their team did, and they decided, “Hey guys im gunna pretend to have a post restriction, break it, and then ill tell the mods to inform us they we now have two kills”

if that sounds insane, its because it is
maybe i’d believe it, if hosts didnt literally publicly announce it, but im just not seeing it, like i find it unbelievable that wolves could use this kind of ability on their own, because 1. there wouldnt even be a need to humor 2. you literally just insta break it for the extra kill

its just an overall bad design, so Litten is just very likely town

1 Like

not to mention, in fact I was getting really pissed off every time I broke it to the point that I knew exactly how many times I broke it lmao

I am willing to believe litten is town off of the bad thing happening because I’ve checked and it was publically announced

1 Like

Who do you think is the mafia then pal?

agree but if someone had come in today with the restriction, i wouldve assumed it was a wolf role anyway

I am willing to give Litten a pass on this for now because of this, but I will be upset if he is allowed to endgame because people put full stock into vague mechanics in a bastard game.

VOTE: Wisdom.
Atlas complained yesterday about giving out empty votes, but this is mainly to set up competing early counterwagons.

why give town an anti claim at all? that makes no sense

Just fyi town and mafia could both have anti claim

yes, and i will continue to complain
why is marluxion scummy, to you