COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 1

dont think it would have made me suspect him as much as not tr him but something less fluid, generally speaking? like either sticking to an omgus or confusion or immediately tring bys for it in a way that could be perceived as appeasy or another one-note reaction

1 Like

why do u ask

1 Like

wanted to see if ur reads were organ

1 Like

theyre skin #myskinreads

1 Like

i am either confbiased to disagree or i disagree

anyways town will win b this is a wolfing game and there is more town

i will have no worries

1 Like

fortresseoflies

2 Likes

Will read later

I think I also kinda dislike Arctic, but that’s mainly because I’m not entirely sure what he was trying to say with the [joke?] earlier.
That said, I imagine he knows the people want more from him (this is me establishing that I too would like more from him so I can use my Cursed Technique of Literacy), so I’m not immediately worried about resolving him.

Bystander reads as town to me. The Arctic case in particular seems like a genuine effort to escape RVS and actually create discussion surrounding the game.

My thoughts on Frost are kind of a hybrid between both above reads: I think he’s been really pushing to escape RVS, more aggressively than Bystander, but historically, the timings for games mean that the Europeans come in after the gravitational pull of RVS has been escaped.
I’ve got notes on post-RVS Arctic and Frost that I’m hoping to compare them to tomorrow.

Additionally, Gummy doesn’t really seem like she’s dragging herself through the game - honestly, she feels excited to play the game, rather :chart_with_upwards_trend: - which is enough for me to townlean her here.

I think I like Autumn’s arguments regarding the Arctic/Bystander interaction. Feels genuinely considered rather than tossed together for the sake of supporting the masses (he is currently mogging my Arctic wolflean argument, for comparison).
He gets a Get-Out-Of-Null-Free card.

I do wanna also say that from what I’ve read of Arctic’s towngames, her argument against him seems to hold up?
The disappointment in question seems more targeted towards individual players/tactics (ā€œI think it’s weird you all revoted meā€, ā€œTutuu, your argument sucksā€, etc).

I will go honk-shoo-mimi now.
By which I mean watch YouTube until I collapse.

ash is confirmed mafia

mason belowšŸ‘‡

serial killer above :point_up_2:

are there no worlds where i’m a wolf buddying with or tmiing arctic? feels lvl 0 strange that you think my read on arctic is specifically ā€œmoggingā€ yours but it doesn’t change your perspective on him

i want curly fries