COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 1

Hi trustful, I’m Ash!

Setting Pure Fiction to auto so I can lock in on thread (I must sillymaxx).

you’re so untrustworthy you don’t even know the correct word

1 Like

i like dad jokes but that one is so old :pensive:

image By the way, you see the icons at the bottom right of each post? If you press the hammer button, you can see a votecount as of the selected post.

If you press the person silhouette on the bottom of someone’s post, you can filter the thread to see only that single user’s posts.

And at the top of each post, you can press the orange pencil to see its edit history.

It’s really convenient.

…

…Y-yeah… I guess you knew that too! I thought so, but just in case…just in case, right?

Well then…
1 Like

well if you say so chomps

VOTE: chomps

is there maj btwww

2 Likes

hai freckles hope ur doing well

Freckles hates me, smh.
(Have you played any FoL games before?)

Amateurs.

1 Like

No majority, iirc.

thank you grass fairy of the flowers

1 Like

Bro’s coming in swinging with the aurafarming.

1 Like

i have my lemonade and picked some apples from my tree, life cant get better!

2 Likes

stopppp

and nyooo but eaves bullied me into this

1 Like

+30 victory points to everyone that votes me

1 Like

I was gonna say that it’s been a while since I played with Arctic, but I’m realizing it’s been a while since I’ve played at all.

wait Nvm I kinda forgot the goalgaian

VOTE: Me.

UNVOTE

How about we start with three votes

VOTE: Arctic
VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: Freckles

1 Like