COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 1

will this work

1 Like

I don’t think this is how coding works, I fear.

1 Like

Mafia’s gonna be aiming for a 1/3 today because (iirc) it produces the smallest reduction in optionality and also makes our next steps messier.

If I look this way, Chomps likely not mafia out of this approach maybe you :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

why would you cry about that

1 Like

I got hit by nostalgia getting 2/3 first day.

1 Like

But for seriously though, my current vote is based on activity.

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:

What’s up fellas

I’m alive :wink:

1 Like

Hi alive, I’m Ash!

wolf

Hehehe

2 Likes

Where’s the stabbycat react when you need it…?

Sorry for ur wolf rand bro

VOTE: ash

2 Likes

You are wanted alive right?

2 Likes

omg you look so edible (take this as a compliment)

welcome!!!

3 Likes

Many people would be sad if I was dead

1 Like

Good to me.

1 Like

frostwolf feels like a wolfy townie

1 Like

Trust in the process, you make my votes look good :+1:

1 Like