COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 1

okay ya it’s not rlly a strong read bc u would act like that as town but that’s js my gut feeling

and my past self would probs tr this post but i always trick me w this type

🧌

2 Likes

my no. 1

2 Likes

when i don’t have a wolfy pfp its aura tbh

1 Like




do yall like my phone layout i just changed it

3 Likes

So my word of advice in this setup, don’t be afraid to vote multiple players, its allowed.

2 Likes

no it’s not

and i almost sent a picture of my foot but thank god for preview feature

:zzz: :sleeping_bed:

i need to charge my phone but i don’t want to get up

Yes it is

1 Like

me and arctics pfp looks too similar how do u know we aren’t the same role cough

I’m just now realizing that you were asking, “Am I a fan of the accusation?” and not “Am I a fan of your posts?”
Modern-day genius at play…

I don’t remember the last time I played with Arctic (though I’ll read Millennium Theory at some point tonight to get more thoughts on him), so I’m gonna trust your read on him.

1 Like

That said, I didn’t really read “disappointment” from his posts?

thank u for correcting me im not the brightest or sharpest toenail in the feetfinder

i meant are you a fan of me.

1 Like

Ok, no, I see what you mean by disappointment.
Hm.

1 Like

i’m gonna sleep soon

if i had to guess a wolf among people who posted i’d probably guess ash but like idk tbh

i don’t really have many other thoughts

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty (yes).

1 Like

that isn’t disappointment so much as being realistic, i would say the same about any playerlist lol

2 Likes

yay! to me it felt pretty clearly present so idk why arctic asked me where i saw helpful/displkinted as if it would be difficult for me to find

1 Like

im not talking specifically abt pl i feel like u generally act this way ye

but idk yet ill figure out once stuff happens fr

1 Like